Speech

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
In my opinion Alexis Carrel has right. Bad moments in our life show us how strong we are. If you want to be the best you must to beat the best. So if you want to beat the best we should train hard. When we help other people we are feeling happiness. Someone who is rich can have everything what he (?) want, but it's bad. I think we should try about our dreams and plans beacuase we only fail when we stop trying.
In my opinion Alexis Carrel 'has' (to jest kalka z polskiego 'ma' ale w jez. ang. tak nie mowimy, popraw) right. If you want to be the best you must 'to' (nie rozumiem dlaczego slowo 'to' tutaj jest) beat the best. So if you want to beat the best 'we' (dlaczego raz mowisz 'you' a pozniej 'we' do kogo to sie odnosi, czy do'you' czy do 'we'?) should train hard. When we help other people we 'are feeling' (nie, tutaj simple 'feel') happiness. Someone who is rich can have everything 'what' (znowu kalka z polskiego 'co' ale w ang jest inaczej) 'he (?)' (uzyj slowa 'they' to jest najlepsze tutaj) want, but it's 'bad' (nie rozumiem uzycia tego slowa tutaj). I think we should 'try about our' (nie rozumiem tego) dreams and plans 'beacuase' (hello, to slowo nie istnieje w jez. ang. popraw), we only fail when we stop trying.

Dodam, ze jest cos takiego....a winner never quits and a quitter never wins....

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia