List z wakacji

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam, to mój pierwszy wpis na forum. Możecie sprawdzić czy nie ma błędów, ewentualnie jak są to poprawić. Dzięki bardzo :)

Hi Melissa,
Thanks so much for your email. I’m happy to hear that you exited your holiday. Was great for sure.
You asked me about my summer activities. So, I am going to little village called Maradki with my family. We are going to stay in a summer house. We are going to stay` there for 2 weeks. I think we are making fire and spending time on fishing. We have bought cottage with dinners so we are eating in the resort restaurant. Now we are going to make plans for the rest of the time. I think it’s going to be nice and weather will be excellent. I must collect some money for this trip.
You asked me could I come to you. I’d love to come and meet you. Tell me when and where and I will try to come.
That’s all for now. Write me soon.
XYZ
I’m happy to hear that you exited your holiday. osoba jest 'excited', a nie holiday
Was great for sure. to nie jest zdanie
So, I am going to little village called Maradki przedimek
We are going to stay in a summer house. We are going to stay` there for 2 weeks. ja bym połączył w 1 zdanie
I think we are making fire and spending time on fishing. NIEEEEE!
We have bought cottage with dinners so we are eating in the resort restaurant. np rezerwować + przedimek + zły czas.
Now we are going to make plans for the rest of the time. making
I must collect some money for this trip. save
Jak można byłoby zmienić to zdanie?
I think we are making fire and spending time on fishing.
Cytat: br518
Jak można byłoby zmienić to zdanie?
I think we are making fire and spending time on fishing.
to ma się odbyć w przyszłości, prawda?