Tłumaczenie fragmentów gwarancji

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Cześć, mam taki mały problem mój brat zakupił sprzęt i niestety nie ma do niego języka polskiego i zasad gwarancji. Większość mu przetłumaczyłem ale jest kilka kawałków co do których mam obawy. Moglibyście mi pomóc i rozwiać wątpliwośći :D

" In addition to the warranty given by GOODWE, ordering parties have statutory warranty claims that are not adversely affected by this manufacturer warranty and extended warranties. The warranties shall not cover any claims going beyond the rigghts specified in the Standard Warranty Terms or Extended Warranties unless the mandatory statutory provisions provide for a liability on the part of GOODWE.

kolejne ...

"All other costs that includes but not limited to transportation of defective device and replacement, travelling and accomodation cost of GOODWE personnel, costs of claimants own or their representatives' staff or any third-party without authorization from GOODWE is not covered in the standard warranty or extended warranty

i ostatni kawałek

"Only the buyers who buy GOODWE's products and put them into operation for the first time and the ones who acquire the whole site of installations from the first buyers, or their technical representatives can claim against GOODWE under this Warranty"

« 

Pomoc językowa