nieziemsko ważne,proszę o sprawdzenie!

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
39 Cox Road
Liverpool
5SG 3GH

20th July

Dear James
I`m writing to ask if you`d like to join Agatha,me,Dominic,and his cousin Patrick for a camping on Monday the 27th for all week! We`re going to Zwierzyniec and we`re sleepping in a tent!
We`re all planning to meet up the bus station at about 9 a.m on Monday morning.From there we`re going to Zwierzyniec for bus.I thik that`s the best vacation for my life! We`re foing to the disco on every night,sunbathing,swimming,play
ing
tennis or voleyball. It`s going to be loads of fun! We`re meetting some interesting people and of course rest from school!
We don`t need special quipment! The only thing you need to bring is a warm clothes,sleeping bag,comfortable shoes,and some pills and medicines.I`m suggesting so that we take sunscreen,swimming suit and some hat! We`re planning to share the coast between us.Agatha says it`ll be abuot Ł25 for the campside,and about Ł20 each for food.I hope that isn`t loads of for you.
Can you call me and let me know if you can come? Must have a replay by Saturday the 25th at the lastest.It`d be so fine to see you again and catch up.

Lookinf forward to seeing you soon
Martha

« 

Business English