Prosze bardzo o sprawdzenie.Moja ulubiona książka

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Błagam o poprawienie...mam to na jutro:(:(

My favourite book is "Ania z Zielonego Wzgórza". It was written by Lucy Mount Montgomery in 1908.It's a novel.Main hero is Ania Shirley.The story happen in Avonlea in XIX century. The book is about a girl who is daughter Berty and Waltera Shirley, but her parents dead. Always strange people look after her.She is friendly and she likes spending time with her friend.She has got a many adventure some are funny.She is very talented and wise.She likes dream.Once day she dyed hair because she hates red haired.Kids called her "carrot".
I liked this book because of it's lively and intriguing plot.She is a adventures are really fantastic and I read about them with a big interest.It's cool book because it's about teenergers problems and abought their life.
Poprawiona wersja:

My favourite book is "Ania z Zielonego Wzgórza". It was written by
>Lucy Mount Montgomery in 1908.It's a novel.The main character is Ania
>Shirley.The story happens in Avonlea in XIX century. The book is about
>a girl who is a daughter of Berta and Walter Shirley, but they are
>dead. Unfortunately usually strange people look after her.She is friendly and she
>likes spending time with her friend.She has got many adventures some
>are funny.She is very talented and wise.She likes to dream.One day she
>dyed her hair because she hates its colour.Kids called her "carrot".
>I liked this book because of it's lively and intriguing plot.Adventures are really fantastic and I read them with a big
>interest.It's a nice book because it's about teenagers problems and
>about their life.

słowo cool było napisane poprawnie ale skoro jest to wypracowanie do szkoły to chyba lepiej żebyś w nim slangu nie używała ;)
Donald Franciszek Tusk (born April 22, 1957 in Gdansk, Poland) - Polish politician, a trained historian, President of the Council of Ministers on 16 November 2007, the chairman of the Civic Platform. Chairman of the Parliamentary Caucus PO from 5 November 2005 to 5 December 2006, Deputy Speaker of the Senate fourth term in 1997-2001, Deputy Speaker of the Sejm of the fourth term in 2[tel], the fourth term senator, member of Parliament I, IV, V, VI term, the candidate for the office of President in 2005.
Sprawdzcie mi prosze was na jutro potrzebne
Cytat: justys1236
Donald Franciszek Tusk (born April 22, 1957 in Gdansk, Poland) - Polish politician, a trained<-NIENATURALNIE, NAPISZ 'an MA in history' historian, President of the Council of Ministers on<-TYLKO TEGO DNIA? 16 November 2007, the chairman of the Civic Platform. Chairman of the Parliamentary Caucus PO<NIE TAK SIĘ ZAZNACZA DOPELNIACZ PO ANGIELSKU from 5 November 2005 to 5 December 2006, Deputy Speaker of the Senate PODCZAS ITS fourth term in 1997-2001, Deputy Speaker of the Sejm of the fourth term in 2[tel], the fourth term senator JAK MOZE BYC ZAROWNO SENATOREM I POSLEM, W DODATKU JEDYNYM SENATOREM, member of Parliament I, IV, V, VI term ZNOWU NIE WIESZ, JAK ULOZYC DOPELNIACZ, the<JEDYNY? candidate for the office of President in 2005.
Sprawdzcie mi prosze was na jutro potrzebne
In my free time i just like to relax by reading a good book, watching TV or surfing the Net. Of course I also like some outdoor activities. If the weather is nice I go for a walk with my dog or get on the bicycle and simply ride forward. It helps me clear my mind after a stressful, exhausting day in school. However sometimes it's better to get togheter and just hang out with some friends than be just by myself. We can go see a movie, play cards or some boardgames or just sit around and talk for hours.
Jeszcze to prosze was pomóżcie na jutro

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia