BARDZO BYM PROSIL O SPRAWDZENIE POPRAWNOSCI TEGO T

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o jak najszybszą odpowiedz bo muszę to mieć na wtorek ;( dzięki i pozdrowienia

On my last holiday I visitid my brother in Poznań. He was studying there for three years. I’m staying at my brothers flat. I have never been in Poznań before .It was my first visit there. It is quite a big city in Wielkopolska, much closer to Berlin than to Warsow. There live about 600 thousands people, lots of them are students. The weather was great. It was raining just for a few minutes, the rest of the day was nice. The sun was shining all the time. I went for shopping to Stary Browar with friends of my brother. They were very friendly. They showed me also Plaza Centrum. It’s a similar to Stary Browar emporium. The most interesting for me was Stary rynek. Monumentals tenements, guildhall, lot of café, pubs. It’s a great meeting place with friends. My brother took me to the cinema, near by Stary Browar and on skates. I have stayed there for a two weeks and
I’ve never had such an enjoyable time in my life. The days that I spend in Poznań were excellent. It’s a wonderful place. Now I know one thing, I am going to study in Poznan !
'On' (lepiej During) my last holiday I visitEd my brother in Poznań. He 'was' (HAD BEEN) studying there for three years. 'I'm' (to znaczy teraz czy wtedy? bo jak wtedy to stayed) staying at my brothers flat. I have never been 'in' (TO) Poznań before....WarsAw.
There 'live' (ARE) about 600 'thousands' (bez s'- thousand) people )LIVING THERE AND lots of them are students.
I went 'for' (bez 'for') shopping to Stary Browar with friends of my brother. They 'showed me also' (also showed me) THE Plaza Centrum. It's 'a' (dlaczego 'a'?) similar to 'Stary Browar' (niewiem, czy mozna tez by bylo OLD BREWERY) emporium.
The most interesting for me was THE 'Stary rynek' (mozna napisac THE OLD MARKET). 'Monumentals tenements' (nie rozumiem, czy mowisz o momuments i osobno o tenaments czy o monumental tenaments?), guildhall, lot of caféS (chyba wiecej jak jedna, lots of daje znac ze to l. mnoga), pubs. It's a great meeting place 'with' (jabym tutaj dala 'for') friends.
My brother took me to the cinema, near by Stary Browar 'and on skates' (moze lepiej ...and also skating)
I 'have' (po co have?) stayed there for 'a' (dlaczego 'a'?) two weeks and I've never had such an enjoyable time in my life. The days that I
spenT in Poznań were excellent.
Dziękuje bardzo za pomoc ;)

« 

Matura

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie