kto pomorze mi przetłumaczyc tekst??

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Text messaging
Clare is 15 and she lives in Leeds in the north of England. It's Saturday and Clare is shopping. She wants to get in touch with her friend, Jamie, so she takes out her mobile phone. But she doesn't phone him - she sends him a text message. This is what Clare wants to say:

Hi Jamie
Are you OK? I'm great. Please call me before tomorrow.
Thanks. See you!

But this is what she sends:
Hi Jamie
Are you OK? I'm great. Please call me before tomorrow.
Thanks. See you!

To keep in touch with their friends, British teenagers often use text messaging because it's quick, easy and cheap - and there is now a special kind of written language that they use. The important thing is to make messages short. Here are some examples of how text messages make language shorter. Of course, this kind of writting is only for text messaging. Clare and her friends don't write like this when they are doing school work or writing letters.

Mobiles at school:
In Britain , where 50% of the population now own mobile phones, about eight million users are of school age.This number is growing, not only among teenagers, but among children under 13.
At school there can be problems with ringing phones and students sending text messages in class. Most schools have a rule that students must turn off their mobiles in class time - they can only use them at break, at lunch time or after school. If a student's phone rings during class , the teacher can take it away. other schools ban mobiles completely.They say this stops students wasting time in class. They also say it helps to stop people who want to steal mobiles and wait for students on their way home. most students think they should be able to bring their phones to achool. Clare says, "There's no reason to ban mobiles at school. They'revery useful. And I feel safe if I've got a phone in my pocket or in my bag. If there's any trouble, I can always get in touch with my parents"

z góry dzieki;*
chyba zartujesz.
Tutaj niestety nie zajmujemy sie tlumaczeniem zadan domowych. Ten forum dziala na zasadzie, ze ty sama to robisz, a jak sa jakiekolwiek bledy, to ktos poprawia.
"kto pomorze mi przetłumaczyc tekst??"

To ja przetłumaczę Twój temat na polski :)

kto pomoŻe mi przetłumaczyć tekst??

Dobra, ja pomogłem przetłumaczyć jedno zdanie na polski :)

Teraz niech się reszta wykaże :)
Przemo84-
Chyba nie jestes newbie na forum, i wiesz dokladnie nasze podejscie do ludzi, ktorzy odrabiaja lekcje domowe za kogos. Prosze ich nie zachecac.
Kazdy, ktory ceni siebie nie przetlumaczy tego, bo robiac wlasnie to, bardzo szkodzi osobie ktora sie o to pyta.
Terri - z postu Przemka zalatuje mocną ironią, tak na mój gust...
a z postu Terri to nie? :)
:)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Nauka języka

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie