proszę o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
A holiday where everything went wrong.

It was a sunny day,the sun ws shining and birds were singing,because it was holiday. When I woke up I was really exciting,because it was a day when I and my parrents was flying to Canaries. After getting dressed I had breakfast but it didn't be delicious breakfast because my mother made me something what I don't like. It was wrong mark. I knew that something get wrong. Then I went with my parrents into the airport. When my mother tried fire car, she can't do it. Turned out that discharged accumulator.Quickly we called to my brother becouse he could drove with us to airport his car. When he arrived below block we rapidly ran to the car. We was very nervous becouse we didn't know whether made it on flight. When we was on airport we ran on aeroplane. Rendered that we made it [zdążyliśmy]. As soon as we left off aeroplane droped in turbulence. We was very fearful,but pilot had given us some instructions. Than, a few minutes later everything was well. Next we landed on runway,but still we was fearful. We was happy than we was there.Soon we drove to hotel because we were very tired. As soon as we came on recorded adress proved that we didn't have any reservation. We quested some accommodation but everything was engaged and we must sleeped on beach.Everything was bad but sighting and place was fantastic it was beautiful place. Next day we was really resigned and we decided that we come back home. When we got back home we went to the agency touristic and we folded complaint. Courier turned us money,but nothing didn't give back us some holiday day when we can spent fantastic time.

bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie :*
It was a sunny day,the sun ws shining and THE birds were singing, because
it was A holiday. When I woke up I was really 'exciting' (tutaj potrzeba czasownika), because it was a day when I and my parrents 'was' (ale wiecej jak jedna osoba to l. mnoga, prosze dostosowac czasownik do l. mn) flying to THE Canaries. After getting dressed I had breakfast, but it 'didn't be' (po jakiemu to - tutaj WASN'T) delicious breakfast because my mother HAD made me something 'what' WHICH I don't like.
'It was wrong mark' (to jest kalka z polskiego - napisz tutaj ...It was a 'wrong' chociaz nie jestem pewna czy worng jest dobrym slowem SIGN). I
knew that something WOULD GO 'get' (niepotr) wrong.
'Then I went with my parrents into the airport' (to zdanie niema sensu dlatego, ze nie pojechaliscie tak od razu).
When my mother tried TO START 'fire' (niepotr) THE car, she 'can't' COULDN'T do it.
'Turned out that discharged accumulator' (nie, napisz to inaczej...It turned out that the accumulator (battery) had discharged itself).
Quickly we called 'to' (niepotr) my brother 'becouse' (prosze nigdy wiecej nie pisac mi tego slowa w ten sposob, sprawdz, naucz sie jego na pamiec i nigdy wiecej) he could 'drove' DRIVE 'with' (niepotr) us to THE airport IN his car. When he arrived below OUR block we rapidly ran to the car. 'We was' (od kiedy mieszamy l. mnoga z l. poj w jednym pojeciu-popraw i niegdy wiecej) very nervous 'becouse' (POPRAW) we didn't know whether WE WOULD 'made' MAKE it onTO THE flight. When 'we was' (POPRAW i nigdy wiecej) 'on' AT THE airport we ran onTO THE aeroplane.
'Rendered' (zle slowo - nie rozumiem tego pojecia tutaj) that we made it.
As soon as we 'left' (napisz LIFTED) off THE aeroplane 'droped' (masz ortog ale lepiej napisz HIT) 'in' A turbulence. 'We was' (popraw i nigdy wiecej) very fearful,but THE pilot had given us some instructions. 'Than' (ortog), a few minutes later everything was well. Next we landed on THE runway,but still 'we was' (nie wiem, no nie wiem kto tak Cie nauczyl - ale to jest zle) fearful. 'We was' (popraw) VERY happy 'than' (ortog) 'we was' (popraw) there. Soon we drove to THE hotel because 'we were' (aha, znaczy ze wiesz jak to napisac, i tylko pisales blednie, zeby sprawdzic czy ja umiem czytac. - ha ha) very tired. As soon as we came 'on' TO THE 'recorded' (nie rozumiem tego pojecia tu) 'adress' (ortog) IT 'proved' (zle slowo - tutaj SEEMED) that we didn't have any reservation. We 'quested' (ortog) some accommodation but everything was 'engaged' FULL and we 'must' HAD TO 'sleeped' (to slowo nie istnieje, sleep to czas. niereg - tutaj SLEEP) on THE beach. Everything was bad but THE 'sighting' (nie rozumiem tego pojecia) and THE place 'was' (jak mowimy o 2ch rzeczach to l. mnoga) fantastic it was A beautiful place. Next day 'we was' (kochanie, zaraz bede niegrzeczna) really resigned and we decided that we HAD TO come 'back' (niepotr) home. When we got back home we went to the 'agency touristic' (niema slowa 'touristic' ale i tak piszemy tourist agency) and we 'folded' (zle slowo) complaint. THE courier 'turned' (pomysl, jak ktos cos Ci daje, to jakie slowo uzywamy?) us money,but nothing COULD 'didn't' (niepotr) give US back 'us' (niepotr) 'some' (niepotr) OUR holiday 'day' (niepotr) 'when' WHERE we cOULD spenD A fantastic time.

bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie :*

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Praca za granicą