Wypowiedź Hugh Laurie - znaczenie "take it away".

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Chodzi mi o tą wypowiedź:
I don't believe in God, but I have this idea that if there were a God, or destiny of some kind looking down on us, that if he saw you taking anything for granted he'd take it away.

Thx za pomoc!
take away - zabrać, odebrać
Mam FCE i wiem co oznacza "take it away", jednak gdy dodamy zabrać lub odebrać te zdanie nie ma sensu.
Ma jak najbardziej sens....
chodzi o to ze by zabral wszystko i zaczal(bog) uprzykrzac zycie(googlnij sobie reszte wywiadu, tam jest co by zrobil)
So he’ll be like: ‘You think this is going pretty well?’ Then he’ll go and send down some big disaster.”

to jest ta reszta do tego zdania. Teraz wszystko jesne, nie ?
Nie, nie wszystko tylko, to co taken for granted
OK, Ms. FCE :)

If there is God and if he sees that you take anything for granted, he will take it away from you. Clear as mud?
problem w tym, ze sama nieznam odpowiednika polskiego do 'take it for granted'
i dlatego jest to trudno przetlumaczyc.
You! - you're always taking me for granted......jak to bedzie po polsku?.
Faktycznie nie jest latwo to przetlumaczyc, ale mozna jakos tak: take sth/sb for granted: uwazac, ze cos sie nalezy samo przez sie; uwazac, ze ktos jest na kazde zawolanie, ze to oczywiste, ze ktos jest po mojej stronie itp
Oh Gosh, męczycie się przy tym co ja od początku rozumiałem

Take sth for granted = wsiąść coś za pewnik.

Zdanie jednak dalej nie rozumiem.Ktoś może wytłumaczyć?
to take sth for granted = WZIĄĆ coś za pewnik
no wlasnie niekoniecznie wybrales dobre t;lumaczenie
take sth for granted moze znaczyc 'uwazac, ze cos sie nam nalezy bez zadnego wkladu pracy z naszej strony'
take sth or sb for granted = if you take situations or people for granted, you do not realise or show that you are grateful for how much you get from them

::: One of the problems with relationships is that after a while you just take each other for granted.
4. take for granted
a. to accept that something is true without requiring proof
b. to take advantage of (someone or something) without showing appreciation

( dictionary )
Exaclty ,continuing with MG's train of thought; If God "noticed" you're so used to sb/sth that you do not recognize their/its true value any more and do not show that you are grateful , He( or may be SHE:) would just take it away from you or in other words He would deprive you of that "anything" be it in both physical or spiritual sense.

So taking sth for granted is not necessarily synonymous with taking sth for granted :)
:)
Przepraszam za błąd - zauważyłem go już wcześniej, jednak nie ma (chyba) tu edycji komentarzy.

Thank you very much for explaining sense of the sentence.

I am another satisfied user of this website:D
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

English only