podrywacz

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Jak powiedzieć "podrywacz" po angielsku? Bardzo potrzebuje tego słówka a w każdym słowniku jest inaczej.
skirt chaser
And some more : (as these are the only words I know, unfortunately:)

tail-chaser, c**t-hound, stud, lady-killer, lounge-lizzard
Dzisiaj przeczytalam cos ciekawego:
"However carefully you phrase the history of your sex life, you're bound to emerge as a boaster, a braggart, a liar or a laughing stock".
As far as I go, my knowledge on this subject is entirely non-empirical, more theoretical than practical,you know, books, stories, movies etc. ...also on books, while telling stories, while watching movies :)
Do you believe me ?
Of course, in the same way that I believe everything every man ever tells me. Yeah. Right.
That's good you're wise to them. Some are heavy-breathers, some are the log floggers, some are just rubber-neck operators and some have been trained to be the "asker's query" but taken early retirement to merely become again these previously mentioned. :-)
All men are absolutely wonderful - as long as you treat them well.
Be it with a 'tongue lashing' a 'cat o' nine tails' or 'high heels'. If they don't respond to this kind of gentle persuasion, then they just have to incur the wrath of a woman. And I wouldn't want to be in their shoes when that happens.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Studia językowe