Proszę o sprawdzenie listu motywacyjnego.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear Sir/Madam

I am writing to apply for the notice of the work as a house painter which was advertised on… (nazwa strony) website of … (data). I am strongly convinced that my former experience and competence will be of great value for this job.

I graduated from........(nazwa i miejsce ukończonej szkoły) in........ ( rok ukończenia) with a degree in........(zdobyte kwalifikacje). . I have been working in shipyards in Poland, Germany, England, Scotland and Norway. For the last 12 years I have been consistently developing my skills and experience in working in the shipbuilding industry.

Jobs abroad helped me also deepen my knowledge of English language. Intensity of the work required from me a great commitment and dedication. I’d like to add, that I am accurate, conscientious and punctual. I am convinced, that I am ready to work in this profession.

I enclosed a copy of my CV, certificates and I would be glad to attend an interview in any time convenient to you.

Yours faithfully,

Podpis
Nie wiedziałam jak można przetłumaczyć zawód malarz-piaskarz. Z góry dziękuje.
I am writing to apply for the 'notice' (calkowicie nie rozumiem uzycia tego slowa tutaj) of the work as a house painter which was advertised on... (nazwa strony) website of ...(data).
I have been working in shipyards in Poland, Germany, England, Scotland and Norway (ale na jakim stanowisku - bo tutaj to jest chyba tajemnica tego - musisz napisac co robiles).
Jobs abroad helped me also TO deepen my knowledge of THE English language.
'I'd' (NIGDY nie piszemy w skrotach w takim liscie) like to add, that I am accurate, conscientious and punctual.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie