postać z bajki

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Mam proste (mam nadzieje) do Was pytanie.. Mianowicie jak po angielsku jest "Kubuś Puchatek"? :) Pozdrawiam wszystkich.
Winnie-The-Pooh. I to "misia" nie "miś".
'misia' ? Co masz na myśli, że to Panienka Miś ? Skąd takie info ?
Winnie to żeńskie imię, ALE w książce Winnie figuruje jako 'he', a w pierwszym rozdziale jest taki fragment:

When I first heard his name, I said, just as you are going to say, "But I thought he was a boy?"
"So did I," said Christopher Robin.
"Then you can't call him Winnie?"
"I don't"
"But you said..."
"He's Winnie-ther-Pooh. Don't you know what 'ther means?"
"Ah yes, now I do," I said quickly; and I hope you do too, because it is all the explanation you are going to get.
>Winnie to żeńskie imię,

i meskie - od Winston
Ciekawostka: imie misia Winnie pochodzi z Kanadyjskiego miasta Winnipeg;

"... a lieutenant called Harry Colebourn bought a small female black bear cub for $20 from a hunter who had killed its mother. He named her 'Winnipeg', after his hometown of Winnipeg, or 'Winnie' for short. Winnie became the mascot of the Brigade and went to Britain with the unit. When the Brigade was posted to the battlefields of France, Colebourn, now a Captain, took Winnie to the London Zoo for a long loan. He formally presented the London Zoo with Winnie in December 1919 where he became a popular attraction and lived until 1934. The bear was also very popular with Christopher Robin, son of author A.A. Milne. It was his favourite animal at the Zoo, and he often spent time inside the cage with it. The bear was Christopher Robin's inspiration for calling his own teddy bear Winnie...."
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Praca za granicą