Proszę o sprawdzenie...

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o sprawdzenie... Z góry dziękuje:)

A: Good morning,sir! How can I help you ?
B : I'd like to complain about my room isn’t clean. There is lots rubbish, bed isn’t make a bed and there haven’t warmth water.
A: Please wait a minute. I send hotel service that they check up this room
B: OK.! But I will not wait infinity

PO JAKIMS CZASIE

A: Hi! I'm terrible sorry really this room isn't clean so if you want we may give you other bewtter room. Please you don't trouble, sir because hotel boss slow down me in job.
B: Ok! This is no problem. But that me then was last once. I go now to city and I come back in my room will be relly clean.
A: Of course, sir. I’m sorry once again.
eee tam...
Chyba nikt mi tego nie sprawdzi;(
Proszę niech mi ktoś to sprawdzi...
My version:

A: Good morning Sir. How may I help you?
B: I'd like to (or I want to) complain about the state of my room. It isn't clean. There is still a lot of rubbish left, the bed hasn't been made and there isn't any warm water.
A: Would you please wait a minute/moment. I will send the room service to go up and check .
B: O.K. But I will not wait indefinitely.

A little later on
A: Sir, I'm terribly sorry that this room isn't clean. If you'd like I can offer you a better room. (Dalej tego nie rozumie - napisz po polsku) Czy to ma byc - Please don't cause any trouble Sir, because...
B: O.K. This is not a problem. (Co dalej? - napisz po polsku -) I will now go to the city and when I come back I expect my room to be really clean.
A: Of course Sir, I'm sorry once again.
He! a ja chyba wiem o co ci chodzi. A mianowice o to, ze ten facet nie chce, zeby dowiedzial sie o tym jego szef bo inaczej go zwolni. A tamten mowi, ze no dobrze, ale to juz ostatni raz. Mam racje? wiec to bedzie tak:
...Please, don't tell my boss or he will fire me.
-Ok, I won't, but this is the last time.
Reszta jest juz sprawdzona.
A widzisz zazaza jednak twoje prace tez sa sprawdzane. Pozdrawiam!
Ogromne dzięki!!! Właśnie o to mi chodziło... Poz:)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa