My holiday plans...

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Czy mógłby mi Ktoś to wypracowanie zmienić na czas przyszły.. używając "going to"....? bardzo proszę!!!!!!

Last holiday I've spent on camp in Spain. It was the best summer time in all my life. I went to this beautiful country by bus with young people from all Polish. After way to Spain we visited most beautiful principality Monaco. I was living in a great hotel at the coastal. The weather was just glamorous: the sun was shining all the time, the sea was clean and the sand gold. There was a lot of people on the beach every day but it wasn't a big surprise because there was really hot. Usually after breakfast I was swimming with my friends at a nearby swimmingpool. Most of our time we have spent on the beach but of course not all the time. We were trying to visit as much interesting places as we only could. So we went to Barcelona: old and very beautiful town. We visited football - stadium FC Barcelona, we saw dancing fountains Just glamorous! and most beautiful buildings. We often were going to the disco. . I met very nice people there. We were on evening Spanish, where we tasted of regional dishes and we looked demonstrations flamenco . We went on evening - walks after beach, we looked stars. we bathed at night in sea - was wonderfully!!! On the way back we visited Genewa. This is very interesting city. When already we were in Poland all we were sad, that our splendid party reached of finish. All good luck friendships contained on camp to present day survived! still we come together, most often is this on market in Cracow. Already together we plan future holidays.
Czy to jest tlumaczenie, czy twoje wolne wypracowanie? W nim sa bledy grammatycznie, mam poprawic?
Jesli mozesz....to byłabym wdzięczna. To jest wypracowanie...ale muszę je przekształcić na czas przyszły używając "going to"..
Mam pytanie, masz może jeszcze to wypracowanie zmienione na czas przyszły? Ja potrzebuje dokładnie to samo na jutro... :-(