LIST MOTYWACYJNY PROŚBA O SPRAWDZENIE

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Cover letter/Covering letter

To whom it may concern

I am writing in reply to your advertisement in your website for sales representatives of your products in Poland.
As you can see from my enclosed CV, I have over 2 years experience in IT business. As a sales representative I cooperated with various partners from small companies, local distributors to the biggest RTV-AGD chain-companies. This experience made me be acquainted with IT market in Poland.
As a sales representative in Pronox Technology S.A. I launched products distributed by them and simultaneously I was supervising financial, marketing and logistic aspects. Through those duties I also get to know products and offers of ASUS company.
I am very interested in starting a possible career in sales department and I feel very enthusiastic about working with people. I believe that my knowledge and experience will make me a valuable and effective member of your company.
I should mention that I am available to attend an interview at any time which might be convenient.

Please don't hesitate to contact me at the above address if you need any further information.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,
PS zależy mi na czasie a dla Was to pewno żaden problem z góry dziękuję!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
plisss:)
I am writing in reply to your advertisement in your website for sales
>representatives of your products in Poland.

Regarding the advertisement placed on your website I would like to propose my candidacy for a sales representative position in Poland.
Jak masz jakies wyzsze wyksztalcenie albo konczysz szkole to najpierw to napisz a pozniej swoje doswiadczenie zawodowe czyli

I am ...... graduate.... I will graduate from............. with...... degree.itd...sorki ale nie mam czasu teraz na caly cover.

>I should mention that I am available to attend an interview at any
>time which might be convenient.
>
>Please don't hesitate to contact me at the above address if you need
>any further information.
>
>I look forward to hearing from you.
>
>Yours sincerely,

I will appear for an interview with pleasure, during which I can introduce myself in detail and assure you with conviction that I am the adeqate person to employ.

I have enclosed my resume and remain hopeful of a positive investigation of my offer

Sincerely yours

krolikk :)
This experience made me aquiented....bez 'be', a lepiej Such a experience....

juz naprawde lece...
:)
może ktos jeszcze rzuci na to okiem!!!!!!!!!!!
dzieki królik!!! ale chcialam wiedziec czy to po prostu nie zawiera jakichs rażących błędów
Poprawki uwzględnione:)
I am writing in reply to your advertisement ON your website
This experience made me familiar with IT market in Poland (albo familiarized me with)
As a sales representative at Pronox....I was responsible for launching their products while simultaneously supervising financial.....aspects of the job.
got to know the products and offers
I am very interested in a career in sales (department to niepotrzebne) and I feel very enthusiastic.....(napisalas starting a possible career in sasles dep., ale przeciez nie zaczynasz dopiero, bo pierwsza polowa twojego listu to wlasnie opis twojej kariery in sales.)
I am available to attend an interview at any time convenient for you. (wyrzuc to I should mention)
Thank you for your time and the consideration of my application.
If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me at the above address.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,

Encl. (ten skrot na samym dole, po twoim podpisie i wydrukowanym imieniu i nazwisku dopisujesz jesli zalaczasz CV albo jakikolwiek dokument)
Kurde Sincerely your czy yours sincerely bo juz zglupialam, krolikk tak eva tak to jak to w koncu ma byc????
ma być yours sincerely, pozdrawiam:)
In the US and Canada you can just write "Sincerely" albo "Yours sincerely".
"Yours faithfully" or "faithfully yours" or whatever it is in British English when you use the actual name of the person is not used in these two countries. Or at least it's not common.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Inne strony do nauki języków

»

Pomoc językowa