any mistakes?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
chcialabym wiedziec czy w mojej pracy sa jakies błedy, jesli ktos moglby przeczytac moja prace i poprawic ewentualne błedy bylabym bardzo wdzieczna:)

"Only stricter traffic laws can prevent accidents- do you agree?"
I agree with it. A driving licence give us a feeling if independence but too little practise, irresponsibility, contravention the highway code or alcohol may lead to tragedy. Many drivers think that they are an old hand at driving but sometimes it is only an ilussion. People often drive too fast and carrelessly, thereby they expose theirself and other drivers to danger. In my opinion if traffic laws will be more strict the drivers will be more carefully. For example, if for contravention speed limit or driving under the influence alcohol drivers can lose their driving licence or to pay a very high fine, maybe they won't drive like a maniac next time.
sa i to podstawowe moja droga:)moze juro to poprawie ehh dobrej nocki :Zzz
I'd say:

I agree with that. A driving licence gives...too little practice, lack of responsibility, lack of compliance (non-compliance) with the Highway Code(?) or alcohol abuse...this is only an illusion...expose themselves...if traffic laws were more strict(?) drivers would be more careful...perhaps if they were to lose their driving licence or to pay high fines as a result of (for) exceeding speed limits or driving under the influence of alcohol, they would't drive like maniacs (?).
Byc może istnieje lepsze określenie na 'surowe przepisy', przepisy ruchu drogowego i 'wariatów drogowych', ale nic lepszego mi w tej chwili nie przychodzi....

pzdr.