Sprawdzenie - Podanie o pracę

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam,
napisałam podanie o pracę jako wakacyjny tour guide (przewodnik). Mam w związku z tym ogromną prośbę o sprawdzenie jej i poprawienie błędów :).

Mam nadzieję, że innym moja praca również się przyda :) (Enterprise 4 s.105)

Dziękuję i pozdrawiam :)
Edycia_s

Dear Sir or Madam
With reference to your adventisement in "That's life" of May 24 th, I should like to apply for the positions of tour guide, and I am writing to request fourther informations.

To begin with, I am 26 years old and I am experienced because for the last five years I have been working as a tour guide in England, London at (nazwe firmy musze sobie wymyślić:). I am an MSc holder in Geographic and Tour Guide. I speak polish and English fluently and (trochę po) French.

Full details of my qualification and working experience are included in the attched CV. I wonder if you can give me indification of what exacly ypu expect by develop the job as tour guide to international standards. Could you alsoposibly inform me about the working hours, month (June, July, August?), (jak długo będę pracować) and the salary you offer? And I would be greateful if yu could inform me about children age.

I hope you will take my application. I am available for an interview at your in advance and look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully
XYZ
Tylko nie piszcie, że za trudne słownictwo :P
prosze jest to dla mnie bardzo wazne przetlumacz to na polski
Cześć Edyta. twoje podanie bardzo mi się przydało. Zawiera niewiele błędów. Nawet nie wiesz jak bardzo mi pomogłaś
Twoja praca może się przydać, jakkolwiek jest tam sporo błędów. Przed przepisywaniem najpierw radzę Wam sprawdzić tą pracę. Niektóre błędy są proste a nawet ,mogę rzec ,głupie. TRzeba tam wprowadzć "pare" poprawek :/
Pozdrawiam