prosze o przetlumaczenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
I'm studing englisch at the moment, because it is very important language on he word and i want to learn englisch, that i want speak to englisch with another people. So far i don't have englisch and i to make up for last time, so t very much learn. Anyway i meet a people with another country and i want to speak with them. When i speak with them, i leaarn new words and they learn me, how to good to speak in englisch. I have biweekly englisch lessons. I think, that it is very important. On holiday i want to go to england, i will there my englisch to improve. I hope, that in the Jear i will to speak very good englisch.
tu jest mnostwo bledow.
Najpierw to trzeba poprawic bo roi sie od bledow, Po pierwsze EngliSH to nie jezyk niemiecki zeby byla koncowka sch

I'm studing English at the moment, because it is very important language on the world and i want to learn English to speak with other people. i don't have English and i to make up for last time, so t very much learn. (o co w ogole chodzi w tym zdaniu?) Anyway i meet people from another country and i want to speak with them. When i speak with them, i learn new words and they teach me, how to speak well in english. I have biweekly (co to jest) English lessons. I think, that it is very important. i want to go to England on holidays, i will be there to improve my English. I hope, i will to speak very good English in one year
i don't have English and i to make up for last time, so t very much learn. ( do tej pory nie mialam angielskiego i chce nadrobic stracony czas) tak bylo w slowniku

biweekly - 2 razy w tyg
tak bylo w slowniku? przeciez to zdanie nie ma sensu.
do tej pory nie mialam angielskiego i chce nadrobic stracony czas
I havent had English lessons till know so I want to make up for lost time.

biweekly sie nie uzywa w tym kontekscie
po prostu I have English lessons twice a week.
oj przeprasza till NOW,,, nie wiem skad mi sie przyplatalo KNOW
dziekuje :*

nadrabiać stracony czas to make up for [the] lost time (skopiowane ze slownika, pons.eu)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa