poprawa

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Czy ktos moze zerknac na moje wypociny, prosze...

I love art since I can remember and my patents were always encouraging me to do something about it. When I moved to England I decided to take the opportunity and study art at college. As I did not have a chance to take GCSE in Art, Applied Art and Design course was a huge challenge for me. However, it sparked my interest in this subject and helped me in my own development. College showed me the importance of research and taking influence from other artists. Before I didn’t understand how I can base my own piece of art on someone’s else work without coping their style or ideas.
It is difficult to talk about the artists who influenced me, because the works I have done so far differ a lot. However, I can say that I take huge inspiration from expressionism, surrealism and abstract expressionism. Recently I fell in love with Frank Auerbach’s portraits. I like his heavy texture and energetic brush strokes. Also, I often look at websites like Deviant Art to see what other people do and what I could learn from them. Other form of inspiration for me is literature and music. The music I enjoy most is various kinds of heavy metal, such as, black and death metal. Its energy is clearly expressed in my paintings.
I hope that after foundation course and university I will be able to continue developing my interest in art. My dream job is to be a professional artist, but I am also considering other career routes. I had a foretaste of what it is to work as an artist during the course at college. During summer holidays in 2010 I took part in professional experience with artist Philip Ryland. I had the opportunity to see how professional artist work and communicate with commissioners. This experience was influencing and motivated me to put even more effort into art.
I have loved/have been into art since I can remember and my patents were always encouraged me to develop that passion. When I moved to England I decided to take the opportunity and to study art at college. As I did not have any chance to take GCSE in Art, Applied Art and Design course was a huge challenge for me. However, it increased my interest in this subject and helped me in my own development. College showed me the importance of research and taking my cue from other artists. Before I did not understand how I could base my own piece of art on someone else's work without copying their style or ideas.
It is difficult to talk about the artists who influenced me because the works I have done so far differ a lot. However, I can say that I take huge inspiration from expressionism, surrealism and abstract expressionism. Some time ago I fell in love with Frank Auerbach’s portraits. I like his heavy texture and energetic brush strokes. Also, I often look at websites like Deviant Art to see what other people do and what I could learn from them. Another form of inspiration for me are literature and music. The music I enjoy most are various kinds of heavy metal, such as black and death metal. Its energy is clearly expressed in my paintings.
I hope that after (the) foundation course and university I will be able to continue developing my interest in art. My dream job is to be(come) a professional artist, but I also consider other career routes. During the course at College, I had a foretaste of what it is like to work as an artist. During the summer holidays in 2010 I took part in a professional event with Philip Ryland. I had the opportunity to see how professional artists work and communicate with commissioners(?). This experience had a big influence on me and it motivated me to put even more effort into art.
edytowany przez karo151: 17 sty 2011
>>>been into art - jest dobrze, ale jest kolokw-nie nadaje sie tutaj)
THE college showed me the importance of research and taking...
Before THAT I did not understand how I could base my own piece ...
This experience had a big influence on me and it (mozna to inaczej.....influenced me tremendously) and motivated me to put even more effort into art.
Tymek, gdzie sie starasz?
terri, a co sadzisz o pierwotnym zdaniu:
Recently I fell in love with Frank Auerbach’s portraits.
Jesli chcialoby sie zostawic recently, trzeba byloby napisac "Recently, I have been interested in Frank Auerbach's portraits". Zgadza sie?
ewentualnie: I've been in love ...
>>>?Recently I fell in love with Frank Auerbach’s portraits.
to zdanie jest dobre, tak samo jak 'Recently, I became interested in FA portraits, in Picasso's purple period, in Picasso's muses...
"Recently, I 'have been' (tutaj 'became') interested in Frank Auerbach's portraits".
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.