Proszę o sprawdzenie.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Jamie and Landon’s history took place in 1959 but I think that nowadays Jamie’s situation in school would be the same, even worse because in my opinion today teenagers are more direct and inconsiderate than they were in the past. In this story people laugh up her sleeve but they don’t want to make her cry. I suppose that presently many students would humiliate and provoke her directly to show off in fron of peers.
Moreover the girl is a daughter of a Baptist minister. She has Her own value system which is different that average teenagers’. When Young people Take care About their date for homeocoming Dance, grades In school Or Saturday’s parties she focus on religion and helping to people in need.
In this story people laugh 'up her sleeve' (tego nie rozumiem) but they don’t want to make her cry. I suppose that presently many students would humiliate and provoke her directly to show off in 'fron' (ortog) of (brak slowa) peers.
She has her own value system which is different that (tutaj brakuje pare slow) average teenagers’ (mozesz napisac ...different to...). When young people 'Take care' (zle - nie wiem co chcesz powiedziec) about their date for (brak przedimka) 'homeocoming' (ortog) Dance, grades in school or Saturday’s parties she 'focus' (zla czesc mowy) on religion and helping 'to' (po co to 'to' tutaj jest?) people in need.
people laugh 'up her sleeve' – smieja sie za jej plecami
in 'front' of THEIR peers.
which is different to THE OTHER average teenagers’
When young people care about their date fir A homecoming
She focus on -> dlaczego zla? Focus jako czasownik skupiac się
laugh behind her back
w pierwszym zdaniu 'story', bo 'history' to historia jako dzieje świata itp.
She focusES on ....... dlaczego zla?
Focus jako czasownik skupiac się - wiem co znaczy 'focus' jako czasownik, ale
she FOCUSES, I focus on, you focus on, she focuses on, we focus on, you focus on, they focus on.
o 3os.l.poj nigdy nie slyszales?

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie