Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie krótkiego tekstu

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Futhermore Jamie always looks Modest. Without fashion clothes and Simple haircut she doesn’t River attention. People treat Her like an air. As far as i’m concern today is similary. Appearance play an import ant role In life. Even Jamie experienced after performance that pe ople are nicer when you look beautiful and wear better cloths.
On The other hand polite and Religious person can have friends and to be respected among the young people. Everything depends on person’s character. Everyone has rules in life and nobody likes when other try to impose him or her their views.
Futhermore Jamie always looks modest. Without 'fashion' (zla czesc mowy) clothes and (tu brakuje 2 slowa) simple haircut she doesn’t (tu brakuje czasownika) 'River' (brakuje possessive- River'S) attention. People treat her like 'an air' (co to?) . As far as 'i’m' (I piszemy ZAWSZE duza litera) 'concern' CONCERNED 'today is 'similary' (zla czesc mowy - ale i tak nie rozumiem tego). Appearance 'play' (tu ma byc 3os.l.poj) an important role in life. Even Jamie experienced after (brak przedimka) performance that people are nicer when you look beautiful and wear better 'cloths.' (cloth-to jest szmata-popraw)
On the other hand (brak przedimka) polite and religious person can have friends and 'to' (niepotr) be respected among the young people. Everything depends on (brak przedimka) person’s character. Everyone has rules in life and nobody likes when other (other CO?-popraw) try to impose ON him or her their views.
Cytat: terri
Futhermore Jamie always looks modest. Without 'fashionable' clothes and without a simple haircut she doesn’t get River'S ( znalazłem tez w słowniku rivet czy to jest jakaś roznica?) attention. People don't notice her . As far as I’m' CONCERNED today situation in schools looks similary Appearance 'plays' an important role in life. Even Jamie experienced after a performance that people are nicer when you look beautiful and wear better 'clothes/wear?
On the other hand a polite and religious person can have friends and be respected among the young people. Everything depends on a person’s character. Everyone has rules in life and nobody likes when other people try to impose ON him or her their views.
edytowany przez Dzyn_dzyn_dzyn: 27 lut 2011
Without 'fashionable' clothes and without a simple haircut she doesn’t get River'S ( znalazłem tez w słowniku rivet czy to jest jakaś roznica?) attention.

Dzyn_dzyn_dzyn, czy wiesz o czym jest mowa w tym zdaniu?
o tym ze bez modnych ubrać i no właśnie miało być z prostą fryzurą (na poczatku chciałem taką niestaranną ale nie moglem znaleźć) nie zwracała na siebie niczyjej uwagi
Ok, wiec co River w tym zdaniu znaczy? /pytam bo nie wiem dlaczego dopisalas to pytanie w nawiasie/
supplementary:
Dlaczego w postach piszesz chciałem i mogłem a przedstawiasz sie w profilu jako kobieta?
zapewne miało być 'rivet'
bo z konta nie kożystam tylko ja, dzieki za pomoc
a i to get rivet attention oznacza przykuwać uwagę i jest ok?
Ok, wiec w kontekscie ma byc zwracac czyjas uwage /o imieniu River/, czy 'przykutą 'rivetED', czy jest obojetne?
edytowany przez fui_eu: 27 lut 2011
Cytat: mg
zapewne miało być 'rivet'

Tez tak mysle. Zamien River na rivet w Twojej pierwszej wersji.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie