Sprawdzicie mi opis pewnego wydarzenia? Proszę ...

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Miałam to opisac w czasie : "past continuous" tylko nie wiem czy jest dobrze napisane.Proszę o pomoc i poprawcie błedy jak coś. Z góry wielkie dzięki ;*

One year ago I was spent my holiday with my aunt and with her douther.We were went often to the cinema together.When was bad weather we watched movies together.Sometimes wewere played a different games.Every evening I was and my cousion went for a walk with her dog.We were tallked a lot then.One day my aunt was said we go to the montains,together.We were very happy.A few days before travel my aunt was broken leg.We were must cancel travel and we spent time together in house.Often we talked together.It was well spent time and I had a good time.
Proszę pomoc.
wszystko źle
wszystkie czasowniki sa zle
piszesz 'was spent', a to znaczy 'bylem spedzony', no moze 'bylem spedzilem'
jest tak
czas past simple - I spent
czas Past continuous - I was spending
Cytat: mg
wszystko źle
wszystkie czasowniki sa zle
piszesz 'was spent', a to znaczy 'bylem spedzony', no moze 'bylem spedzilem'
jest tak
czas past simple - I spent
czas Past continuous - I was spending

Dzięki za pomoc ;*
Poprawiłam to według uwag czy teraz jest ok??

One year ago I was spending holiday with my aunt and with her dauther.We were often going to the cinema together.When was bad whether we were watching movies together.Sometimes we were playing a diffrent games.Every evening I with my cousion was going for a walking with her god.We were talking a lot then.One day my aunt was tolding we were going to the mountaions together.We were very happy.A few day before traveling my aunt was broken leg.We were must cancel traveling.We were spending time tohether in house.Often we were talking together.It was well spending time.

Czy teraz jest ok? Z góry dziękuje
nie wiem, czy naprawde mialas napisac wszystkow past continuous, bo w niektorych zdaniach potrzeba simple past.

One year ago I was spending MY holiday with my aunt and with her dauther.We were often going <-TU TRZEBA SIMPLE PAST to the cinema together.When THE POGODA, ALE BEZ BLEDU ORTOGRAFICZNEGO was bad we were watching SIMPLE PAST movies together.Sometimes we were playing a<-PRZECIEZ TAM JEST LICZBA MNOGA diffrent<-ORTOG. games.Every evening I with my cousion was going SIMPLE PAST for a walk TU O KUZYNCE with her god<ZLE SLOWO.We were talking a lot then.One day my aunt was tolding SIMPLE PAST, POZA TYM 'TOLD' TO NIE BEZOKOLICZNIK we were going to the mountaions<-ORTOG together.We were very happy.A few day before THE TRIP my aunt was broken BYLA ZLAMANA - UZYJ TU SIMPLE PAST HER leg.We were must <- BEZ SENSU, JAKI JEST CZAS PRZESZLY DO MUST? cancel THE TRIP.We were spending time tohether<-ORTOG in THE house.Often NIE NA POCZATKU ZDANIA we were talking SIMPLE PAST together.It was well spending time=TO DOBRZE SPEDZALO CZAS..
"mg"dzięki wielkie za pomoc ;*

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie