prosze o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Kim and Steve Miller had been a good marriage before they got divorced.
I believe that they loved each other so much because they were together despite the fact that they have completely different characters.
Kim Miller is a nervous but caring mother. I suppose that she is even too caring. She tries to control her daughter but sometimes she begins intrusive as for example when she reads her text messages. I can understand this behaviour because she cares for Ronnie. A lot of psychologists and pedagogues claim that it is correct behaviour.
I don’t agree with this because although Ronnie’s mother tries to control her, she is still doing whatever she wants to. Moreover it attests lack of trust.
Kim and Steve Miller had 'been' HAD a good marriage before they got divorced.
She tries to control her daughter (przecinek) but sometimes she begins TO BE intrusive as for example when she 'reads her text messages' (tutaj slowo 'read' mozna odczytac jako, ze matka jest taka dobra, ze czyta corce text messages, bo coreczce sie niechce jak i jest bezczelna i czyta corki prywatne messages.). I can understand this behaviour because she cares for Ronnie.
A lot of pychologists and pedagogues claim that it' THIS is (brak przedimka) correct behaviour. (Co? czytanie obcych textow jest correct?)
I don’t agree with this because although Ronnie’s mother tries to control her, 'she' (do kogo to 'she' sie odnosi - do matki czy corki?) is still doing whatever she wants to. Moreover it attests lack of trust (ale po czyjej stronie).
Kim and Steve Miller had had a good marriage before they got divorced.
She tries to control her daughter, but sometimes she begins to be intrusive as for example when she 'reads her private text messages' I can understand this behaviour because she cares for Ronnie.
A lot of pychologists and pedagogues claim that control of teenagers' this is correct behaviour.

I don’t agree with this because although Ronnie’s mother tries to control her, Ronnie is still doing whatever she wants to. Moreover it attests lack of trust from both sides.

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie