make/suggest

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Mam dwa pytanka.
czy poprawna jest konstrukcja make sb be understood, czy tylko make sb understood?
Ogólnie po make może wystąpić be+czasownik?

Jak jest w przypadku zaprzeczenia w subjunctive. Czy bedzie to : I suggest that you (should) not go there ?
prosilbym o odpowiedz:)
edytowany przez darkdogg: 06 sie 2011
Cytat: darkdogg
Jak jest w przypadku zaprzeczenia w subjunctive. Czy bedzie to : I suggest that you (should) not go there ?
prosilbym o odpowiedz:)

Tak :)

It is recommended that he not try to do it by himself.
I suggest that you not sign this contract without contacting your attorney first.

etc.

Co do pierwszego pytania, to nie za bardzo rozumiem. Podaj jakies zdania ;)
subjunctive - tak jak bednar ( night owl :)) , z 'be' przeczenie 'not' moze byc i przed i po.
make sb be -ed ; taka konstrukcja jest mozliwa , pytanie tylko jak czesto jest uzywana
make sb understand

edytowany przez savagerhino: 06 sie 2011
make somebody/something/yourself + adjective

She couldn't make herself heard above the noise of the traffic.
dzx ;]
Twoje pytanie nie dotyczyło konstrukcji 'make oneself/yourself understood/heard' ( to jest ok but these are reflexive pronouns)
Pytales o konstrukcje 'make somebody/someone/him/her plus be plus past participle.
These are compound ones from any-, some-, every- series or personal in objective case.

That's why it's either 'you can make him understand smth' or ' he can make himself understood'
but you can't jumble them up.

Your original question "Ogólnie po make może wystąpić be+czasownik? "=
I understand you meant "make somebody + be + past participle."

As I said, it's rare.

"They are ashamed of the returning, which only can make them be esteemed wise Men."
no wlasnie dokladnie o to mi chodzilo :)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.