We Can Play a Peek-a-Boo… - opowiadanie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam wszystkich.

Czy mógłby ktoś rzucić okiem na to 'opowiadanie'? Byłabym wdzięczna za sprawdzenie i wytknięcie błędów :) Z góry dziękuję. Pozdrawiam.

We Can Play a Peek-a-Boo…

One day, me and my friends decided to go a little trip. We went to a forest which was 40 kilometers from our houses. We did not know this place, but it seems to us that it could be an interesting space. We took sandwiches, drinks, blanket and we drove off.

Forest was lovely. We walked and made ridiculous. It was a great time for us. Abruptly somebody threw an idea, „We can play a peek-a-boo”. “Why not?” we said and revelry started. I hidden behind a big, broken tree, but it was not good place. Friend found me at once.

Suddenly we observed that one of us friend disappeared. We waited until he got back. Minutes was passing. We jittered so we started search him. After two hour we were frightened. Then we saw a strange cottage. In a small garden, an old woman was working. “Excuse me, maybe you was see a tall boy at black t-shirt? He is a blond” I asked. Woman smiled and said, “Yes, He is behind a house. I asked him for help and he agreed”.

We relaxed with relief and went to advisable place. He stand with a spade and observed a ground. He did not know what he had to do. It looked comically. “Maybe we can help you, a little refugee?” I cried and they all burst out laughing.
One day, me and my friends decided to go on a little trip. We went to a
>forest which was 40 kilometers from our houses. We did not know this
>place, but it seemed to us that it could be an interesting space. We
>took sandwiches, drinks, a blanket and we drove off.
>
>The forest was lovely. We walked and made jokes. We had a great time.
>Suddenly, somebody came up with an idea, "We can play peek-a-boo".
>“Why not?" we said and started at once.I hid behind a big,
>broken tree, but it was not a good place. A friend found me at once.
>
>Suddenly we noticed that were passing. Wewere anxious and we started to
>look for him. After two hours we were frightened. Then we saw a strange
>cottage. In a small garden, an old woman was working. “Excuse
>me, have you seen a tall boy in a black t-shirt? He is blond" I
>asked. The woman smiled and said, “Yes, he is in the backyard. I
>asked him for help and he agreed".
>
>We sighed with relief and went to see him. He stood with a
>spade and looked at it. He did not know what he was supposed to do. He
>looked comically. “Maybe we can help you, our little refugee?" I
>said to him and we all burst out laughing.
Nawet jesteś niezła :)
I think you meant "hide-and-seek" and not "peek-a-boo". Peek-a-boo to zabawa dla niemowlaków.

One day my friends and I decided...

« 

Praca za granicą