Bardzo proszÄ™ o szybkÄ… pomoc.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam.
Mam dość duży problem. W szkole mam problemy z angielskim i mam wahanie oceny.
Czy ktoś byłby tak uprzejmy i pomógł mi napisać "pocztówkę"?
Byłbym bardzo wdzięczny.
Pozdrawiam i liczÄ™ na szybkÄ… pomoc.

Imagine you having an awful time on holiday. Choose four of the problems below (or invent your own) and make notes about them.

· a disastrous journey here
· the airline lost our luggage
· the weather is terrible
· the hotel room is cold and damp
· the people are unfriendly
· the food is terrible
· the hotel isn’t finished
· I got food-poisoning
· somebody stole something
· the view from the window is terrible
· the car broke down
· it’s three kilometers to the nearest beach
· there was nobody at the airport to meet us
· the beach isn’t sandy, it’s rocky
Dlaczego ktos mialby robic cokolwiek za Ciebie, skoro Ty nie chcesz robic nic? Pokaz, ze Ci zalezy, napisz sam, a ktos prawdopodobnie sprawdzi.
Chyba ze czekasz na frajera?
Skoro tak twierdzisz to zamieszczÄ™ swoje wypociny.

I spend my summer holidays in Italy. It suppost to be the best two weeks in my life but turned to my worst. At first, the airline lost our luggage. Then, when we arrived to the hotel we realised that the hotel isn't even finished yet. Food over there was horrible and I got food-poisoning. When we thought it can get any worse somebody stole our camera. I'd Better pack my bag now. We're going to Poland first thing tomorrow
I 'spend' (tutaj ma byc czas przeszly to popraw) my summer holidays in Italy. It WAS 'suppost' (ortog) to be the best two weeks in my life but (tu cos brak) turned to (cos brak) my worst.
Then, when we arrived 'to' AT the hotel we realised that the hotel 'isn't' (tu ma byc czas przeszly) even finished. 'yet' (niepotr).
When we thought it 'can' (nie, tutaj ma byc COULD NOT) get any worse somebody stole our camera.
first, nie at first

»

Pomoc językowa