Prośba sprawdzenia listu.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam,prosilbym o sprawdzenie listu i ewentualnie wskazanie błędu.
Dear sir or Madam
I am writing to enquire about the discount bikes I recently saw advertised in "Bicle" magazine.
Could you help me with choosing,a right model for me?I do not need a Mountain Bike becuse I am not
going to ride it on mountains.I have two question:Or large frame is more convenient and Do i pay for
everything below 200 pounds.
Finally,could you also tell me if in bike accessorier were lights?I would be grateful if you could
provide me with the answers for my email.
I look forward to hearning from you.
Yours faithgully
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to inquire about the discount on bikes you recently advertised in the "Bicle" magazine.
Could you help me with the choice? Which would be a right model for me? [a skąd sklepikarz ma wiedzieć skoro nie podajesz żadnych danych] I do not need a mountain bike because I am not going to ride in the mountains. [a mountain bike is suitable for polish roads, isn't it? Racer might get damaged - especially its wheel rims.]

I have two questions :Or large frame is more convenient and Do i pay for
everything below 200 pounds. (ŻE CO?)

Finally, could you also tell me if the bike is equipped with lights? I would be grateful if you could
reply quickly.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,
Jacob Eltion
edytowany przez calf: 23 wrz 2012
Dear 'sir ' (zawsze duza litera) or Madam (przecinek)
I am writing to enquire about the discount bikes I recently saw advertised in THE '"Bicle"' (slowo jest BICYCLE) magazine.
Could you help me with choosing 'a' THE right model for me?I do not need a Mountain Bike 'becuse' (blad ortog) I am not going to ride it on THE mountains.
I have two 'question' (l. mnoga, bo 2 daje to znac) :'Or' IS (cos brak) large frame 'is' (w zlym miejscu) more convenient and Do 'i' (popraw) pay for everything below 200 pounds.
Finally,could you also tell me if 'in bike accessorier were lights' (arse over tit...zmien kol slow)?I would be grateful if you could provide me with the answers 'for' IN my email.
I look forward to 'hearning' (popraw) from you.
Yours 'faithgully' (popraw)