proszę o spr. pracy domowej

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Complete the text. Put the verbs in brackets into the past simple or pr. perfect.

Chris Dolder 1)...........(be) interested in the polar regions since he was a student.
As part of his university course, he 2)............(spend) time in the Arctic studying the effects of climate change but then he 3).........(get) a job as a management consultant. He 4)...........(earn) a salary of around $75,000 but money didn't bring job satisfaction and he always 5)...........(dream) of doing something different.
He 6).............(do) a lot of networking and 7)........(send) a lot of job applications, but it 8)........(take) him eight years to find his dream job. Since 2007, Chris 9)........(work) as a polar expedition leader in the Antarctic.
'I'm so lucky,' he says. 'I love the beaty of the Antarctic and I love helping others to experience it. In this job, I 10).............(act) as a guide for scientists, journalists and tourists and I 11)............(meet)some wonderful people. I 12).........(not get) much satisfaction when I was a management consultant. Quality of life is the important thing.'

My answers:
1) has been
2) spent
3) got
4) earned
5) dreamt
6) did
7) sent
8) took
9) has worked
10) have acted
11) have met