gramatyka - PROSZĘ O SPRAWDZENIE

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Mrs Davidson is in Los angeles in California now. Actually she is coming down the steps of the plane now. She is comming to see her daughter. It's really warm, therefore she wearing only a T-shirt and white trousers. Someone is waitting for her. It's Vivan- her daughter. She is wearing blue jeans and a red blouse. They are kissing hello and sayes each other.
Mrs Davidson is in Los angeles in California now. Actually she is coming down the steps of the plane now. It's really warm, therefore she ___ wearing only a T-shirt and white trousers. Someone is waitting for her. It's Vivan- her daughter. She is wearing blue jeans and a red blouse. They are kissing hello and sayes each other. Moze mialo byc one sie caluja i mowia ..... /I popraw pisownie w comming i waitting/
edytowany przez fui_eu: 27 wrz 2013
NB wlasciwie ostatnie zdanie ujal bym w innym czasie zeby uwzglednic ze te przywitania i calowania troche pozniej sie odbeda.
edytowany przez fui_eu: 27 wrz 2013
Czyli ma być "waitting" i "coming " ? Czy inaczej ?
nie poprawilas pisowni w jednym z tych slow
POPRAWIŁAM - CZY DOBRZE ?
Mrs Davidson is in Los Angeles in California now. Actually she is comming down the steps of the plane now. She is comming to see her daughter. It's really warm, therefore she wearing only a T-shirt and white trousers. Someone is waitting for her. It's Vivan- her daughter. She is wearing blue jeans and a red blouse. They are kissing hello and sayes each other.
ale co Ty poprawilas? Fui-eu pokazal, gdzie sa bledy, a Ty nic z nimi nie zrobilas.
A TERAZ ?
Mrs Davidson is in Los angeles in California now. Actually she is coming down the steps of the plane now. She is coming to see her daughter. It's really warm, therefore she is wearing only a T-shirt and white trousers. Someone is waitting for her. It's Vivan- her daughter. She is wearing blue jeans and a red blouse. They are kissing hello and sayes each other.
waiting

w ostatnim zdaniu niezrozumiala koncowka 'sayes each other'.
Poza tym jezeli wszystko piszesz w Present Continuous, to znaczy, że wszystko dzieje się w tej samej chwili, czyli ona jedzie do córki i ją całuje w tej samej sekundzie. Na początku ostatniego zdania napisz Now
mozna też :They are kissing and saying goodbye to each other ;)
@Roberto
przeczytaj najpierw calosc.
ok,..sorry mialem na mysli ' hello ' zamiast goodbye , pospiech robi swoje.
edytowany przez Robbertoxx: 28 wrz 2013
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Mógłby ktoś przetłumaczyć proszę