A Memorable occasion when i had a shock.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Last year When I was comming back to home. I saw a terrible accident. The man was goin on the pedestrian crossing was hit by car. I was realy shock. Everyone were standing and watched on the accidents. I had no idea what was going on but after few seconds I know what I did and I rang on the ambulance and I had helped this a man as long the ambulance went.(nie jestem pewien tego zdania tu mabyć,że pomagłałem mu dopóki nie przyjechało pogotowie(W czasie Past Perfecti Past Simple)) .In the end the man survived.

Proszę o sprawdzenie ;)
Zacznij np:
Jednego dnia w zeszlym roku jechalem /szedlem/ do domu /nie potrzebujesz DO w ang/...i dlaczego sa dwa OSOBNE zdania na poczatku?
Tez inne bledy.
Co do pytania jaki czas uzyc, wyszukaj w podreczniku /lub w necie/ i napisz nam, jaki i dlaczego.;)
One day in last year, when I was going to home I saw a terrible accident. The man witch was going on the pedestrian crossing hit by the car. I was really shock. Everyone were standing and watched on the accident. I had no idea what was going on but after few seconds I know what I must did and I rang on the ambulance and I had helped this man before the ambulance went. (Czas Past Perfect gdyż pomagałem przed przyjazdem pogotowia)

Napisałeś że inne błędy wiesz uczę się angielskiego literówki poprawiłem ale przy gramatyce to myślę że wszystko ok jest.
Jezeli uzywasz home, to do domu nie bedzie to home w poprzednim wpisie podalm ze nie dajesz DO w ang. Tak samo ze wszyscy sie gapili NA wypadek, nie piszemy ON. W slownikach everyone jest tlumaczony wszyscy ale traktujemy te slowo jako l.poj. wiec nie bedzie everyone WERE....
edytowany przez fui_eu: 06 paź 2013
Ok dzięki za wytłumacznie, reszta mam rozumieć ok ?
I had no idea what was going on but after A few seconds I know what I must did and I rang on /tez nie dajamy tutaj ON the ambulance and I had helped this man before the ambulance went. /ja bym dal past simple i nie ambulace went, tylkoooooo /po polsku zostawic/;) mozliwe ze sie myle z tym czasem;)
edytowany przez fui_eu: 06 paź 2013
I had no idea what was going on but after A few seconds I knew what I must made(?) I rang ambulance... Ja bym zostawił past perfect ;) No bo jednak coś robiłem za nim ambulance przyjachał ;D zamiast went to came ?
I 'd been trying to revive him before ambulance came "
Po must nie dajemy past tense, w twoim kontekscie bedzie DO. Przedtem napisales ambulance WENT /czyli pojechal, dlatego myslalem o slowie left ale masz racje, came lub arrived brzmi logiczniej;) zostaw past perf. w ostatnim zdaniu.
I rang FOR AN ambulance. tez: I called an ambulance.
On my way home last year I saw a terrible accident. A man crossing the street was hit by a car. I was really shocked. Everyone was standing and watching the accident. I had no idea then what happened but I knew what to do. I rang up/called an ambulance. I was helping the man until the ambulance arrived. The man survived the accident/escaped death.
You are a ray of sunshine, anita.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia