Correct?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o sprawdenie bo miałem wątpliwośći podacz 'speakingu' czy te zdania są ok.

1. He said that only thing which he had to do in this situation is commiting a suicide.
( Powiedział że jedyną rzeczą ktorą może zrobić w tej sytuacji jest popełnienie samobójstwa)

2. If I were you I didn't see sens of that life.I couldn't buy a car I couldn't build a house because I would know that in 2 years I'll move out to another country and I won't be able to take this things with me.

3.Today is very cold. People have to wrap up but when is hot we can wear a t-shirt with a short sleeves and a jeans.

4.I know that some people in Poland harass black people but I don't want to have cities where I'll be afraid about myself that foreigners will attack me.
he said that the only thing he had to do in that situation was to commit suicide
if I were you I would not see (przedimek) sens of life. dalej would zamiast will
it is very cold today. People have to wrap up (to jest chyba źle), when it is hot dalej złe przedimki
to be afraid of something... and not of yourself unless you're a werewolf : )
może zrobić = hje could do
had to = musi
sensE;) Cos nie tak z tym zdaniem.
'wrap up', u nas mowimy: bundle up, np.
jeslinp. siedzieli przy ognisku ;czasem sie mowi ' they;ve cuddled up ";)
Moze i tak ale cuddle up to raczej tulic sie wzajemnie, przytulac sie.
bundle up = ubierac sie cieplo.
edytowany przez fui_eu: 16 paź 2013
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa