Proszę o pomoc w wypełnieniu testu, chcę mieć go poprawnie wypełnionego żeby móc się uczyć

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
. Complete the sentences with the words from the lists below:
convenient, effective, friendy, initiative, original, popular, recycled, unusual, useful, value,
1. This is the most…. Computer in our range. Over one million were sold last year.
2. We need to use environmentally -……in the factory
3. The company has started a/an ……………. To reduce waste by 20% over ten years.
4. This shop is very …….-only 5 minutes walk form here.
5. These shoes were expensive , but they`ve been good…………for money as they have lasted so long.
6. The management is 100% women, which is very ……….even nowadays.
7. Most companies have a box near the photocopier for waste paper to be …………
8. The sales campaign was not very …………- we`ve only managed to sell 600.
9. His ideas for going green are completely ………….-I`ve never seen any of them before.
10. Thank toy very much for your very ……….suggestions.

III. Read the description of the recycling of glass, an put the verbs in brackets in the correct tense in the active or the passive.

In the past, not many bottles ………..(recycle), but nowadays, people………………..(want) to be green,, and …………(take) their empty bottles to the bottle bank. From there, the bottles……………….(collect) and……………..(transport) by lorry to the recycling centre. A large furnace …………..(melt)the bottles at very high temperatures. The melted glass……………….(make) into new bottles, which…………..(buy) by drinks companies. The companies……………..(fill) the bottles with new drinks and the bottles ………………(sell) to sumpermarkets.

IV. Correct the sentences form the presentation.

I`ll talk about that after. --- ……………………………………………………………………………………
2. That brings to my next point.-- …………………………………………………………………………….
3. First all, I`d like to say a few words about recycling.-- ………………………………………………………………….
4. Thanks veru much for listen today---. ………………………………………………………………………….
5. My next points is about company image--………………………………………………………………….
6. As I say before, the problem is complicated - ……………………………………….
7. I`m here today tell you about the benefits of carbon offsetting - ……………………………………….
8. Let`s move in to my next point.- ……………………………………………………………………….
9. Good afternoon somebody. - /…………………………………………………………….
10. We`re going to looking at the subject of carbon emissions. - …………………………………………..

A gdzie rozwiazania?;)
nieładnie kitek, nieładnie

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa