PROŚBA o sprawdzenie poprawności (200słów)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hej, czy ktoś mógłby poprawić błędy w tym tekscie?
My name is XXXXXXXXX and I’m 19 years old. I come from Kaleń – a medium-sized town located in the Lublin Voivodeship – but I've been living in Warsaw for 14 years now. I attend to Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University in Warsaw. I am studying Journalism and Social Communication at the Faculty of Theology.
I’m interested in many things but it seems to me that I’m focused on too many different things because ever since I started my studies, I don’t have time for cultivating my interests.– especially for blog writing od books reading. I can also say that I’m keen on cooking and baking! Propably I'm obsessed with collecting cookbooks, becuase I currently have them over 40! ;) What’s more I really like populare music and since 2011 I’m an editor of the biggest polish fansite Kayah-Music.com. It’s not only private fan’s project but part of the official Kayah’s site. We are also in charge of running her accounts on Facebook and Twitter.
My motto is „create your own reality or someone will do it for you”. Every day I’m trying to taking matters into my own hands and I believe that this attitude will make my dreams come true.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie