List prywatny- sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
To jest polecenie:
Ellie, a student from England, is starting at your school. Write a note welcoming her and giving this information.
-what time lessons start and finish
-what sports or hobbies you can do
-where you can buy food and drink
-what some of the staff are called, and their jobs

A to mój list:

Dear Ellie,
How are you? I hope you're well.
I am very happy, because you starting science at my school. I would like to welcome you. And I hope that you will enjoy it. Here is some information about the school, which certainly you come in useful. Lessons usually start at 8 and finish at 13.30. In school, you can practice a variety of sports like volleyball, basketball, soccer and more. You can also develop your hobby. However, if you'll be hungry or thirsty you can go to the store, which is located near the school. You can also walk on canteen for lunch.
The teachers are cool and they always help.

See you soon.
Lots of love,
Ewa

PS. My friends can not wait for your arrival.

Something to chew over,
I am very happy, because you starting science at my school. I would like to welcome you. And I hope that you will enjoy it. Here is some information about the school, which certainly you come in useful. Lessons usually start at 8 and finish at 13.30. In school, you can practice a variety of sports like volleyball, basketball, soccer and more. You can also develop your hobby. However, if you'll be hungry or thirsty you can go to the store, which is located near the school. You can also walk on canteen for lunch.
Ja bym zgubil zdanie o hobby, chyba ze rozwiniesz troche. /sugestia/
Poprawiłam chyba.......
Dear Ellie,
How are you? I hope you're well.
I am very happy, because you start a science at my school. I would like to welcome you. And I hope that you will enjoy it. Here is some information about the school, which certainly you find useful. Lessons usually start at 8 and finish at 13.30. In school, you can practice a variety of sports like volleyball, basketball, soccer and more. If you'll be hungry or thirsty you can go to the store, which is located near the school. You can also walk the canteen for lunch.
The teachers are cool and they always help.

See you soon.
Lots of love,
Ewa

PS. My friends can not wait for your arrival.
nie będzie start a science... potrzebujesz innego czasu i czegos zamiast science
you WILL find useful
nie pisze się will po if w zdaniach warunkowych, będzie if you are hungry
walk the canteen <~~~źle, pójść do - go to
Nie wiem, ale mysle ze lepiej brzmi Bardzo sie ciesze ŻE /bedziesz chodził do naszej blah blah blah/ niż .... PONIEWAŻ /będziesz chodził .../ i bym zostawil czas jak poprzednio /poprawnie napisany/ OUR science CO? -class, course, programme?
Może być tak:
I am very happy that you will be walk to my school.
You can also go to the canteen for lunch.
edytowany przez Ewa1131: 19 lis 2013
I am very happy that you will be walkING to my school.

Albo:

"I am glad to know that you will be a new student at my school." (Wow, that's fantastic!)
Walk/ing calkiem odpada w tym zdaniu. Np. come lub join w odpowiedniej formie;)
edytowany przez fui_eu: 19 lis 2013
Fui, nie chciałem się czepiać.

Some people in the USA speak: 'walk school' meaning ' go to school'?. I seem to have heard it watching some films. May be mistaken, though. Just asking.
>>Some people in the USA speak: 'walk school' meaning ' go to school'?
nie zauwazylem wczesnie jakos

moze to bylo gdzies in South America ze ktos tak powiedzial w tym znaczeniu :)
Moze grudziu to nie usłyszał: walk to school (as opposed to take a bus, get a ride, bike itd.)
Eva, Sav@

Cheers to both.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie