Bardzo pilne ! proszę o sprawdzenie !

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Nowadays is it possible to strike a balance between work life and personal? I think it is possible, but it depends on the person and earned money. Because some people are working hard to keep the family.
First of all I would like to consider the problem of the people who are working hard everyday but they have time for family after work. In Poland people work an average of eight hours and then they do the housework and spend the time with family. Otherwise, people work hard for five days and they have free weekends, in those days they can take care of the house.
Despite the fact that some people are workaholic , but for most people personal life is more important then work. In my opinion people often are able to balance work and family. Well, person who care od the family and work shouldn’t work hard all day. He should reduce the work and devote more time to family.
On the other hand, more and more people are working hard because they have to keep the family. What is more, it binds with stress and this people often are nervous. Well, it is important to relax and spend time with family.
To sum up, nowadays is it possible to strike a balance between work life and personal. It depends on the personality and planning time. So, nothing is impossible to the willing mind.

Bardzo prosze o sprawdzenie i poprawienie błedów. Dziękuje !

PILNE !
Proponowałbym:

Nowadays[przecinek] is it possible to strike a balance between work life and personal[life powinno być na końcu i powinno być working life - życie zawodowe]? I think it is possible, but it depends on the person and THE money THEY EARN. Because[to zdanie nie powinno się zaczynać od because] some people are working hard[nie working tylko samo work] to keep[może lepiej support] the family.
First of all[przecinek] I would like to consider the problem of the people who are working hard[znowu to samo 'work'] everyday [everyday? zobacz do słownika] but they [dodałbym tu still] have time for [dałbmym THEIR]family after work. In Poland[przecinek] people work an[tu powinno być coś innego zamiast an] average of eight hours [tu coś trzeba dać]and then they do the housework and spend the time with [tu coś trzeba wstawić] family. Otherwise, people work hard for five days and they have free weekends, in those days they can take care of the house.
edytowany przez calf: 01 kwi 2014
Moim skromnym zdaniem:

Nowadays is it possible to strike a balance between work life and personal? OK

albo:

...to get a work-life balance?
...to balance work and personal life?
I think it is possible, but it depends on the person and earned money. Because some people are working hard to keep the family. NIE OK

Chodzi ci o to, że niektórzy muszą pracować więcej, bo mają mniejsze wypłaty, stąd nie mają czasu na prywatne życie.

eg
....depends on what kind of job you do, how much you earn, and how big your family is. Some people have to work hard to bring home the bacon.

First of all I would like to consider the problem of the people who are working hard everyday but they have time for family after work. NIE OK

Dlaczego Present Continuous skoro masz 'every day'?

eg

First, I would like to consider the problem of people who work hard every day but have time for their family after work.
dziękuję bardzo :)

»

Pomoc językowa