Pomoc w ćwiczeniu

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Która forma jest prawidłowa? Bo z kolegą mamy różne odpowiedzi.
Put the verbs in brackets in the correct form
1.I ............(fly) to London next month.I have already bought the tickets.
going to fly/ am flying
2.I know ..........(go) to the cinema. would go / will go
3.He .........(buy) a new car soon but he is not sure yet. bought / is going to buy
5.The plane from London ............(land) at 6 pm. landed / lands
6.The new car is great but I ........(use) to the powerful engine. am used to using/used
8.He ..........(look for) a new job next year. is going to look for/is going to look for
9.I'm sure he .........(win) this race. is going to win/ will win
Witam proszę o sprawdzenie poniższego opisu wykresu.

This graph shows us the fluctuations approval of the way Clinton is handling his job as a President. In the early of January approve stood at 59%. This figure fell dramatically and reached its the lowest point in the middle of January at 49%. Approve increased sharply and reached its the highest point in the end of January at 70%. This figure went down from 70% to 64 % in Febuary. From Febuary to March approve rose very slightly to 66%. Within March this figure remained constant. In April approve fell steadily from 66% to 60 %. In May this figure went up slightly to 62% and remained constant through June and July.
Cytat: majster90
Która forma jest prawidłowa? Bo z kolegą mamy różne odpowiedzi.

tak, ale nie zaznaczyles tych odpowiedzi, ktore ty myslisz, ze sa ok.
This graph shows 'us' (niepotr slowo) the fluctuations approval of the way Clinton is handling his job as 'a' (no, ja bym tutaj wolala 'the')l President. In the early 'of' (niepotr) January (tu brak przedimka) 'approve' (zla czesc mowy - tu rzeczownik) stood at 59%. This figure fell dramatically and reached its 'the' (niepotr) lowest point in the middle of January at 49%. 'Approve' (zla czesc mowy) increased sharply and reached 'its' (niepotr) the highest point 'in' (zle slowo) the end of January at 70%.
From Febuary to March 'approve' (zla czesc mowy) rose very slightly to 66%. Within March this figure remained constant. In April 'approve' (zla czesc mowy) fell steadily from 66% to 60 %. In May this figure went up slightly to 62% and remained constant throughOUT June and July.
fluctuations aporoval jest nie po angielsku
Cytat: mg
fluctuations aporoval jest nie po angielsku

tak, masz racje, zla kolej. slow
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.