Transformacje i tryby warunkowe

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o pomoc. Próbowałam sama zrobić już od godziny, ale nie wychodzi mi. Jutro wieczorem idę na korepetycje, mam nadzieję, że coś się rozjaśni, ale te zadania to niestety moja szkolna praca domowa na jutro...
1) Wykorzystując wyrazy podane w nawiasach, utwórz poprawne zdania. Czasami konieczne jest dodanie np. przyimków.
1. If it *hadn't been for his help*(not/be/his help), we wouldn't have had our car repaired.
2. If the teacher*was entered*(be/enter) the classroom now, we would be in real trouble.
3*If it hadn't been for my sister*(be/it/not/my sister), I would have missed the train.
4, If Mitch*happened to call*(happen/call)you, let me know, please.
5 *But for your enthusiasm*(but/your enthusiasm) we would have given up our plans.
6. If you *****(should/find) that book somewhere, put it on my desk.

2)Wykorzystując wyrazy zapisane drukowanymi literami, uzupełnij każde zdanie z luką, tak aby zachować sens zdania wyjściowego.

1. Not having been informed about the higher prices of the trip soon enough, we were not able to find an alternative offer. IF
*If we hadn't been informed about higher prices of the trip we wouldn't have been* able to find an alternative offer.
2.I will do the washing but you do the vacuuming. CONDITION
*I will do the washing on condition that you do* the vacuuming.
3. If, by any chance, you are going to the shops, could you get me some bread? HAPPEN
* If you happened going*to the shops, could you get me some bread.
4.he finally turned up at the meeting so we didn't have to book the conference room for different time. SUPPOSING
**********the conference room for different time.
5 .You'd better tell your mum what happened. She might want to call your teacher. CASE
You'd better tell your mum what happened *in case she wanted *to call your teacher.
6.Imagine him offering you a trip to Bali. Would you go? WERE
If * he offered you a trip would you *go?
7.I am not entitled to a refound as the shop assistant did not inform me about the terms of the warranty. HAD
If the shop assistant*******entitled to a refund.
8.We went rollerblading every day when we had some time on our hands.IF
If***********rollerblading.
9. To avoide trouble, we'd better not hide the truth. ELSE
We'd better not hide the truth* or else we get* into trouble.
10. I managed to complete the project only because you encourage me all the time. BUT
*But for you I wouldn't finish* the project.
I
2 enter = wejsc, was entered = był wejdziony?
4 pierwszy tryb
II
1 w zdaniu warunkowym jest odwrotnie niz w rzeczywistosci, np. nie znam go, wiec kupilem jego ksiazke -> gdybym go znal, nie kupilbym jego ksiazki
3 powtorz konstrukcje z happen
5 pierwszy tryb warunkowy
6 a gdzie 'were'?
9 inny czas
10 ale on juz skonczyl, czyli trzeci tryb

« 

Ogłoszenia

»

Pomoc językowa