Opis miejsca prośba o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Byłbym wdzięczny gdyby ktoś z Was mógłby mi sprawdzić i poprawić. Miałem za zadanie opisać miejsce a dokładnie Kraków.

Cracow is capital of Malopolska. It is a big, busy city on the River Vistula In south Poland . Town has less one million inhabitants .

The town was founded in 1257.Cracow is one of the most attractive and the oldest cities in Europe. The centre is full of elegant streets and squares, beautiful and historical tenements and temples.
In the Middle Ages Cracow was capital of Poland, now town is one of the most important cities in Poland.

Like in many cities, transport is one of the biggest problems. In Cracow is extended tram network, but sometimes are accidents. Town has problem with polluted air, with smog because the mill and cars are generating big pollutants.

There are so many things to do and see that tourists can never bored. We can see Royal Castle, Salt mine, Jagiellonian University, Kazimierz, Schindler's Factory, Slowackiego and Bagatela Theatre and more churches and synagogues, the Main Square and Sukiennice are probably the best-known tourist attractions. There’s relaxed atmosphere, the food is good (Cracow bagel) .

My favorite spot in Cracow is Blonia. It’s a peaceful and quiet place. It’s picturesque place in the city. It’s a good place to jog, cycle and unwind. I think Blonia looks most attractive on sunny, summer day.

In short, Cracow is a beautiful, historic and historical city. It’s the perfect place to spend a few days visting galleries, shopping, museums. It really is worth a visit and seeing the sights and monuments.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie