Sprawdzi mi to ktos? :)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
The command of foreign languages is now the basis for a good education. Currently, many people learn foreign languages: children, youth , adults. . The learning language starts even in kindergarten. Why? Does learning foreign languages is fashionable or necessary? In my opinion, we need foreign language skills to communicate . . When someone would go as a tourist abroad to the UK should understand and speak a little English. To communicate with others, eg. in a hotel , in restaurant, you need a knowledge of English.
In my opinion , learning a foreign language is very much needed for modern human. Knowledge of a foreign language can move without problems in the world, that surrounds us.
Z góry dziękuję :)
nie sprawdzamy po translatorze
już to poprawiłam , jak sama uważam , a teraz tylko prosze o sprawdzenie
The command of foreign languages is now the basis 'for' (zle slowo) a good education. Currently, many people learn foreign languages: children, 'youth' (dlaczego masz to w l. pojedynczej, a drugie wyrazy w l. mnogiej - takie głupie bledy jeszcze robisz? Dlaczego?) AND adults. 'The' (niepotr) Learning (brak przedimka) language starts even in (przedimek) kindergarten. Why? 'Does' (zle slowo) learning foreign languages 'is' (niepotr) fashionable or necessary?
When someone 'would go' (zly czas) as a tourist abroad to the UK (kto? co? musisz napisac) should understand and speak a little English. To communicate with others, eg. in a hotel , in (przedimek) restaurant, you need a knowledge of English.
In my opinion , learning a foreign language is very much needed for (przedimek) modern human. Knowledge of a foreign language 'can move' (kogo? czego?) without problems in the world, that surrounds us.

Zrob cos z tymi przedimkami, bo jeszcze ich nie pojelas (a, an, the), bez tego zdania sa niegramatyczne, znaczy bledne.

« 

Programy do nauki języków

»

WYJAZD DO ANGLII