prosze o sprawdzenie pracy!

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Prosze o sprawdzenie 2 wypowniedzi pierwsza nt. krótkie ogłoszenie w którym poszukuje osób chcetnych na wycieczke we własnej okolicy a 2 to list do kolezanki w którym opisue swoje wrazenia po pobycie w Londynie! Hi!If you like adventure read this!!!!!!!!! i organise a four - hour trekking on our mountains! We go on Snieżka. It's fantasting ocasssion for people who never been there or for people who want go there again!So if you interested in this trip, please call me! My mobile phone number is 556333115. Call me at any time you want. I need 5 people for this tantasting trip.! * The great atractions of this trip is wounderfull seeside and great atmosphere! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- iAmy! -pisze bez wstepu- ...As you probaably remember i've always wanted to visit London with Bożena Kasia and Sara. And now, at last off e went! But you'dnever guess where we've chosen to spend our holiday. It was Hilton Hotel!! You would never think of it would you I'm co excited about the whole event! The best sides of this trip was beautiful weather and everything that we saw. For example we visit Buckingham Palace and Big Ben- it was unbelievable. But the worse side was that the food in our hotel was so delicous and we eat everything and now i put on weight 5 kg! I go back last week and now i want to go to Egypt and see the Pyramids- it's my new plan! -bez zakońcenia-
Hi! If you like adventure read this!!! I'M organisING a four-hour trekking TRIP IN our (lepiej: the local) mountains! We ARE GOING on Snieżka. It's A FANTASTIC ocaSSion for people who HAVE never been there AND FOR THOSE who want go there again! So, if you ARE interested in this trip, please +give me a call+! My mobile phone number is 556333115. Call me at any time you want. I need 5 people for this fantastiC trip! * Its +major+ aTTractions are going to be the wOnderfuL SCENERY and Agreat atmosphere! ------------------------------
----------------------------
----------------------------
---------
iAmy! -pisze bez wstepu- ...As you probably remember I HAD always wanted to visit London with Bożena, Kasia and Sara. And now, at last, +away+ we went! But you'd never guess where we CHOSE to STAY FOR our holiday. It was THE Hilton Hotel!! You would HAVE never THOUGHT of THAT, would you? I'm +still+ so excited about +what happened+! The +good things about+ this trip WERE THE beautiful weather and everything that we saw. For example we visitED THE Buckingham Palace and Big Ben - it was unbelievable. +The negative side+ was that the food in our hotel was so delicous we ate everything, and now i put on 5 kg! I CAME back last week and now I want to go to Egypt and see the Pyramids- it's my new plan! -bez zakońcenia-

« 

Praca za granicą

»

Praca za granicą