Bardzo proszę o poprawne wypełnienie. MAM PROBLEM

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Bardzo proszę o poprawne wypełnienie, ponieważ mam problem.

Complete the sentences with the correct form of the verb.
1. What time ............... the film .............(begin)?
2. Where ............ you yesterday?(be)
3. She gave up smoking last year. She ............................... for 20 years. (smoke)
4. I ..............(drive) fast when the police caught me.
5. I was hard. I ..................(not/know) what to do.
6. Look at the clouds. It ............(rain)
7. I think I ........... (have) a coffee.
8. He realized he ..............(forget) his wallet at home.
9. She ..................(go) to a party on Saturday. She's sick.

Complete the sentences with the words from the box.
keen about the into love I'm what it that couldn't
1. .................. I don't like about blogs is ............. most of them are nonsense.
2. I ................. stand poetry when I was at school but I'm quite keen on ........... now.
3. .................... thing I like .................... website forums is that you find a wide range of opinions.
4. I'm not that ............. on his music. The lyrics are so depressing.
5. ................. really not .............. reading e-books. What I .............. are real books made of paper.

Complete the sentences with the words from the box and underline the correct proposition.
gutted kick thoughts took missed
1. Are you having second ................... about turning down/over that job ?
2. I should've set in/up a software company with Dan in the 1990s. It was a ................ opportunity.
3. He was .................. when the lottery money ran off/out and he to sell his home.
4. I could .................... myself for not going to university when I finished school. I put on/off further study and now it's too late.
5. She was brought up/on to love reading and ...................... to writing novels in her 30s.
zanim Ci ktos pomoze, to sama musisz nam pokazac ile TY sama umiesz. Nikt za Ciebie tego nie zrobi.
1. What time ............... the film .............(begin)?
2. Where .....were....... you yesterday?(be)
3. She gave up smoking last year. She ........had been smoking........ for 20 years. (smoke)
4. I .....drove.........(drive) fast when the police caught me.
5. I was hard. I ....didn't know..............(not/know) what to do.
6. Look at the clouds. It .......will rain.........(rain)
7. I think I ........... (have) a coffee.
8. He realized he ....,.....forgotten..........(forget) his wallet at home.
9. She .......won't go...........(go) to a party on Saturday. She's sick.

Na razie tyle, zaraz spróbuję rozwiązać kolejne... Tylko nie wiem czy dobrze robię.
Complete the sentences with the words from the box.
keen about the into love I'm what it that couldn't

1. .................. I don't like about blogs is ............. most of them are nonsense.
2. I .......couldn't.......... stand poetry when I was at school but I'm quite keen on ........... now.
3. .................... thing I like .................... website forums is that you find a wide range of opinions.
4. I'm not that .....keen........ on his music. The lyrics are so depressing.
5. ......I'm........... really not ......about........ reading e-books. What I .....love......... are real books made of paper.
1. Are you having second ........missed........... about turning down/over that job ?
2. I should've set in/up a software company with Dan in the 1990s. It was a .......kick......... opportunity.
3. He was ......gutted............ when the lottery money ran off/out and he to sell his home.
4. I could .........thoughts........... myself for not going to university when I finished school. I put on/off further study and now it's too late.
5. She was brought up/on to love reading and ..........took............ to writing novels in her 30s.
1 uzyj simple past
4 uzyj past continuous
6 inny czas, ale tez przyszly
7 czas przyszly
8 niegramatyczne, ale dobrze kombinujesz - ma byc past perfect
W ostatnim masz tylko jedno ok. Może sprobuj jeszcze raz;)
2/2 jaki zaimek będzie w drugiej luce?
5/2 ok
Popracuj nad pozostałymi;)
edytowany przez Aaric: 24 cze 2015
1. What time ........does....... the film ......begin.......(begin)?
4. I .....was driving.........(drive) fast when the police caught me.
6. Look at the clouds. It .......is going to rain.........(rain)
I think I ......will have..... (have) a coffee.
8. He realized he ....,.....had fotgotten..........(forget) his wallet at home.
w pierwszym jeszcze 9 jest zle, won't go = nie chce isc
w drugim about jest w zlej luce/zlym zdaniu
w ostatnim masz dobre podkreslenia, ale tylko jedno dobre wstawienie (ostatnie)
1. .........What......... I don't like about blogs is ......that....... most of them are nonsense.
2. I .......couldn't.......... stand poetry when I was at school but I'm quite keen on .....it...... now.
3. ........The............ thing I like ..........about.......... website forums is that you find a wide range of opinions.
4. I'm not that .....keen........ on his music. The lyrics are so depressing.
5. ......I'm........... really not ......into........ reading e-books. What I .....love......... are real books made of paper.

Chyba teraz powinno być dobrze ? :)
1. Are you having second ........thoughts........... about turning down/over that job ?
2. I should've set in/up a software company with Dan in the 1990s. It was a .......missed......... opportunity.
3. He was ......gutted............ when the lottery money ran off/out and he to sell his home.
4. I could .........kick........... myself for not going to university when I finished school. I put on/off further study and now it's too late.
5. She was brought up/on to love reading and ..........took............ to writing novels in her 30s.
wszystko dobrze (czyli najpierw mialas 2 dobrze, nie 1)
a co do pierwszego zadania, to tam wszystko jest dobrze ??
obecnie wszystko poza nr 9
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Wyjazdy do Angli

»

Nauka języka