mail po angielsku-sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
siema , mam problem z dziewczyna poniewaz mnie rzuciła dwa dni temu, jest wielka fanka jednego z artystów sceny angielskiej wiec postanowilem ze napisze do niego na twitterze zeby mi pomógł , poniewaz ona sama nie chce ze mna gadać , napisałem ponizszy list ale nie chce sie skompromitowac czyms co napisałem, chodzi mi czy wszystko jest logiczne i dobrze napisane

Hi Joe, you dont know me but I dont know you too, its weird why im writening to You right? Im not your fan at all but my ex girlfriend is the biggest fan in the world. It was my fault why she left me dwo days ago but i want her back. I love her. She don't want to talk with me now but i want say I LOVE YOU JULIA , i know it was my fault and i promise I will change myself. Please help me Joe i belive u're good guy, because she likes you. She is one of followers on your instagram so make dedication for her on some picture or here
you 'dont' (slowo piszemy 'don't) know me (przecinek) 'but' (zle slowo) I 'dont' (popraw) know you too, 'its' (to sa 2 slowa 'it is') weird why 'im' (co to jest, po pierwsze slowo 'I' zawsze iszemy duza litera), 'writening' (blad ortog) to 'You' (dlaczego to jest duza litera?) right? 'Im' (popraw) not your fan at all (przecinek) but my ex-girlfriend is the biggest fan in the world. It was my fault why she left me 'dwo' (popraw) days ago but 'i' (popraw) want her back.
She 'don't' (to jest kolokwalizm, nie rob tak, napisz to poprawnie) want to talk with me now but 'i' (popraw) want (bak slowa) say I LOVE YOU JULIA , 'i' (popraw) know it was my fault and 'i' (popraw) promise THAT I will change myself. Please help me Joe 'i' (popraw) 'belive' (blad ortog) 'u're' (nie rozumiem co to jest) good guy, because she likes you. She is one of (tu brakuje slowa) followers on your instagram so make (przedimek) dedication for her on some picture or here.
Terri dziękuje!

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie