Sprawdzenie artykułu recenzującego wydarzenie.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o sprawdzenie poprawności mojego artykułu :)

Polecenie brzmi:
Your school recently orgenised a 'charity fun day' local people were invited and a talent competition was held. Several student bands played and a variety of food was available. Write an article of at least 200 words and review the event:
-describe and give your opinion on the various events of the day
-make some suggestions for next year's event.

Mój artykuł:

Sacrifice, blood and happiness.
Raised money for charity is good and noble. What happens when we combine raise money and festival? Of course we had fun and lot of money.
This year's Charity Fun Day was brilliant and our organisation raised 16 000 zloty for charity. We did this while listening several student bands, enjoying very nice tasting homemade food and watching football match.
We arrived early. The birds were singing and the weather was very good. There were a lot of people, even I saw mayor of the city. This year, the music was fantastic; from the several bands "Piękni i Młodzi", "Weekens" and "Łatwopalni". Everyone enjoyed music even dancing near the stage. Festival was over football match between two nearby club "MKS Proszowianka" and "LKS Płomień". This match was very exhilarating. I'll never forget the sights and screams of thousand viewers when suddenly a goalkeeper defended the goal by his face. OUH! That looked terrible but his team won the match. Unfortunately the goalkeeper have had broken nose and have overflowed blood.
As all festival-goers know, dangins and watching match makes ectremely hungry and thirsty, especially when in the air hiver smell of sousages and chickens. I was expecting delicious festival food and it was.
There are two things I would suggest changing next year. Firstly, the place. This year there were thousand of people and lack of place. Were crowded and stifling. Secondly, attraction for children. This year there weren't attraction for small chilndren and they were bored.
If you're looking for very good day out try Charity Fun Day next year. You won't be disappointed!
Sacrifice, blood and happiness.
Raised RAISING money for PRZEDIMEK charity is good and noble. What happens when we combine raiseD money and PRZEDIMEK festival? Of course, we had< -ZŁA FORMA GRAMATYCZNA, NIE CHCESZ CHYBA NAPISAĆ 'MIELIŚMY', BO JAK TO SIE MA DO POPRZEDZAJĄCYCH ZDAŃ? fun and lot of money.

This year's Charity Fun Day was brilliant and our organisation raised 16 000 zlotyS for charity. We did this while listening BRAK SŁOWA several student bands, enjoying very nice tastingTASTY homemade food and watching PRZEDIMEK football match.
We arrived early. The birds were singing and the weather was very good. There were a lot of people, even I sawPRZEDIMEK mayor of the city. This year, the music was fantastic; from< -TO SŁOWO TU NIE PASUJE, PRZEKSZTALC INACZEJ TO ZDANIE the several bands "Piękni i Młodzi", "Weekens" and "Łatwopalni". Everyone enjoyed PRZEDIMEK music, even dancing near the stage. PRZEDIMEK Festival was over< -NIEZROZUMIAŁE football match between two NEIGHBOURING clubS "MKS Proszowianka" and "LKS Płomień". This match was very exhilarating. I'll never forget the sights and screams of thousandS viewers when suddenly a goalkeeper defended the goal by his faceSAVED THE SHOT WITH HIS FACE. OUH! That looked terrible but his team won the match. Unfortunately the goalkeeper have had broken nose and have overflowed blood BROKE HIS NOSE AND BLED.
RESZTE MOZE KTOS INNY DOKONCZY SPRAWDZAC
can make you totally and utterly exhausted .. nie lepiej ??

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie