Graph - przepraszam, że Was zadręczam (nimi):D

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
The graph depicts a changes in consumption of Fast Food by Australian Teenagers between 1975 to 2000. On the graph is three curves and each represent different type/kind of food - (Pizza, Fish and Chips and Hamburgers).

At the beginning of this period, that is in 1975 a consumption of Pizza and Hamburgers become rose, but with not the same speed. First (which was mentioned a moment ago by me) more steeply and until 1980, when stood at 85%, whereas the second more slowly. So only an intake Fish and Chips steadily declined from 100% to around 85% in mid-1980. Then was a slight recovery between 1980 to 1985 and after that [a/the - ?] consumption Fish and Chips again significantly decreased to little less than 40% in 2000.

By comparison between 1985 to 1995 in each amount of consumption Fast Food obviously except Fish and Chips was a growth from approximately 25% to a little above 80% for Pizza and from roughly 82% to 100% for Hamburgers, so an intake Hamburgers had definitely the highest growth. Afterwards of both them plateaued to the end of this period.

To sum up only a consumption Fish and Chips from the beginning, when its amount was 100% to the end it kept a downward trend, while two others had significant rise and finally only consumption of Hamburgers reached 100% at the end.

(Starałem się :D)
is three curves nie
become rose, nieeeeee
an intake Fish and Chips steadily declined brak słowa
Then was a slight recovery between 1980 to 1985 tu też
Afterwards of both them plateaued szyk
each amount of consumption Fast Food tu też
+ inne błędy;)
edytowany przez Aaric: 23 sty 2016
Cytat: Aaric
is three curves nie
become rose, nieeeeee
an intake Fish and Chips steadily declined brak słowa
Then was a slight recovery between 1980 to 1985 tu też
Afterwards of both them plateaued szyk
each amount of consumption Fast Food tu też
+ inne błędy;)

Pisz odrazu poprawne wersje, bo nie chce mi się za każdym razem dopytywać jakie słowa czy co źle, bo wróżką nie jestem, w pierwszym musi być present simple, bo mówię o tym co jest na grafie teraz, a nie dawniej.

W drugim became rose ...

a reszty nie mam pojęcia jakich słów brakuje
..but with not the same speed-? hmm co to ma być? .. ma być ".. but not at the same speed" .
which was mentioned a moment ago by me- niezbyt zgrabne to -w/g mnie jest krócej i ładniej np..and wha mentioned up above)
Creatorrr obraził/-a już dwie osoby, a jego/jej stosunek w ostatnim poście pozostawia wiele do życzenia. I Wy jeszcze mu/jej pomagacie?
i nie czyta porad innych, bo kilka dni temu mu napisałem, co znaczy "became rose"
Cytat: labtes
Creatorrr obraził/-a już dwie osoby, a jego/jej stosunek w ostatnim poście pozostawia wiele do życzenia. I Wy jeszcze mu/jej pomagacie?

Bo na cholerę ktoś pisze, tu jest źle tu jest źle, ja pytam się jakie są błędy, a nie gdzie. Bo gdybym wiedział jakie robię błędy to bym ich nie robił, a więc jeśli ktoś już poświęca swój czas dla innych to niech to będzie skuteczna pomoc!!!!!!!!!!!
Cytat: zielonosiwy
i nie czyta porad innych, bo kilka dni temu mu napisałem, co znaczy "became rose"

Pamięć jest zawodna ..
Cytat:
Pisz odrazu poprawne wersje, bo nie chce mi się za każdym razem dopytywać jakie słowa czy co źle

On the graph is three curves and each represent different type
To są podstawy które powinnaś wiedzieć pisząc takiego kalibru pracę;)
prosze nie uzywac slowa 'cholera', 'po cholere'. Te slowa sa tylko i wylacznie dla mojej dyzpozycji i dla nikogo innego.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Studia za granicą

»

Praca za granicą