Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Agnieszka Pyś
Frodsham St. xx
Liverpool L4 5XA
Phone:
E-mail: xxxx
Education
October 2012- February 2016
JAROSŁAW STATE COLLEGE TECHNICAL AND ECONOMIC ,FACULTY ENGINEER OF EKONOMY SPATIAL
September 2009- May 2012
JAN ZAMOYSKI SECONDARY SCHOOL,ZAMOŚĆ, POLAND.LAW PROFILE

Skills
-Microsoft Office
-Basic knowledge of CAD Software: AutoCad
-Ability to work to specifications and deadlines
-Driving license category “B”
-Good communication and interpersonal skills
Languages
-English :intermediate
-Polish-native

I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment proces in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997(uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101,item 926 with further amendments)

i Drugie Cv.

Piotr Bogucki

Date of birth: 06/09/1990
Frodsham St. xx
Liverpool L4 5XA
Phone:
E-mail: xx
Education
10,2009-09,2015
Catholic University of Lublin (KUL) to them. John Paul II, Lublin,
Faculty: Faculty of Humanities
Field: International Relations (default mode).
09.2010-06.2012.
Post-secondary school in absentia COSINUS Direction Tour Warsaw (default mode.)
10.03.-02.[tel].
Academy Waiter Gregory Miner
The course waiter-bartender-waiter from Win.
09.2[tel].2009
Secondary School. Names of Tadeusz Kosciuszko in Hrubieszów, Poland
Experience
06.2[tel].2011.
FHU Teresa and Bogdan Saffron. Oslo Norway
Responsibilities:
Light weight construction works (painting, cleaning houses made of wood,) I command for a group of several people in the English language.
10.2[tel].2012
OVB financial company Allianz Poland
Warsaw, ul. Rydgiera 21a, [tel]Warsaw
Responsibilities:
Preparing underwriting and sale of financial products,
Raising and caring for business customers
Training his own group of workers,
15.10.2[tel].02. 2014
Hotel Restaurant on Rogatce
01. Sielankowa Lublin
Responsibilities:
Guest service , preparation room , advising on the selection of food and drinks , taking orders from customers and table service preparing accounts , collecting accounts receivable, accounting for collected food , beverages and daily takings taking care of the good image of the company

01.03.2014-31.05.2014
Business Development Center IRB Sp. Z. Ooo
[tel]Warsaw, ul. Nowogrodzka 42/3
Responsibilities:
- Telephone business contacts
- creating data bases
- Signing contracts paid
- Taking care of the good image of the company.
Skills
-Microsoft Office
-Ability to work to specifications and deadlines
Languages
-English :intermedia te
-Russian: Pre-intermediate
-Polish-native

I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment proces in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997(uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101,item 926 with further amendments)
October 2012- February 2016
JAROSŁAW STATE COLLEGE 'TECHNICAL AND ECONOMIC' (cos mi sie to nie podoba, generalnie mowimy odwrotnie) (,) Nie rozumiem po co tutaj jest prxzecinek, powinnien byc po Faculty) FACULTY ENGINEER OF 'EKONOMY' (czy to jest po ang? - zla kol slow i tak, SPATIAL, (napisz Spatial... - slowo ktorego i tak nie rozumiem)
A co bylo pomiedzy tymi dwoma datami - to sie od razy rzuca w oczy.....
September 2009- May 2012
'JAN ZAMOYSKI SECONDARY SCHOOL,ZAMOŚĆ, POLAND.LAW PROFILE' (nie rozumiem dlaczego uznalas, ze to musi byc w CAPITALS, powinno byc malymi literami...)

Skills
-Microsoft Office (teraz to kazdy czlowiek to umie, nic specjalnego)
-Basic knowledge of CAD Software: AutoCad
-Ability to work to specifications and deadlines ...a gdzie EVIDENCE tego?
Languages
-Polish-native

I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment 'proces' (blad ortog)..

Date of birth: 06/09/1990 (ja lubie napisac w calosci, tylko dlatego, zeby nie bylo pomylki, w AmE to znaczy 9th June, w BrE 6th of September)

Education
'10,2009-09,2015' (nie pisz tak, lepiej October 2009 to September 2015)
Catholic University of Lublin (KUL) 'to them' (tego to calkowicie nie rozumiem). John Paul II, Lublin,
Faculty: Faculty of Humanities
Field: International Relations ('default mode' (nie rozumiem po co to tutaj jest napisane).
09.2010-06.2012. (September 2010 to June 2012)
Post-secondary school (nie rozumiem co to jest - trzeba napisac wyrazniej, tak zeby ktos, kto nie zna Polskiego systemu to zrozumial, czy to jest College?) 'in absentia' (co to ma znaczyc? Czy byles tam, czy tylko dali Ci tytul?) COSINUS Direction Tour Warsaw ('default mode' (j/w/).)
10.03.-02.[tel]. (tego to akurat nie rozumiem, 10th March to 2nd March 2013? - to niema zadnego sensu)
Academy Waiter Gregory Miner (nie rozumiem o co tutaj chodzi)
The course waiter-bartender-'waiter from Win' (nie rozumiem, czy to ma byc Wine waiter/?).
09.2[tel].2009 (September 2006 to April 2009)
Secondary School. 'Names of Tadeusz Kosciuszko in Hrubieszów,' (generalnie nikt nie jest zainteresowany jak dana szkola sie nazywala, o co chodzi to jest TO co osiagnales w tej szkole....tutaj nigdzie nie pisze, ze nawet masz Mature i z czego, ?) Poland
Experience
06.2[tel].2011. (napisz tak jak ja wyzej napisalam)
FHU Teresa and Bogdan Saffron. Oslo Norway (ale czym oni sie zajmowali - bo to jest wazne, dlatego, zeby ktos to mogl sprawdzic)
Responsibilities:
Light weight construction works (painting, cleaning houses made of wood,) I 'command' (zly czas, tutaj simple past) 'for' (niepotr) a group of several people in the English language - ale co oni robili, czy byles Supervisor/Works Foreman...takie slowa powinnienes znac).
10.2[tel].2012 (napisz tak jak ja napisalam)
OVB financial company Allianz Poland (to nie jest ich nazwa, napisz tak jak powinno byc...Allianz...cos tam, cos tam)
(po co dajesz tutaj adres, jak jego nie dales w pierwszej firmie, - musi byc CONSISTENCY, albo wszedzie, albo nie.)
Responsibilities:
Preparing underwriting and sale of financial products, (tzn jakie? musisz napisac dokladniej)
Raising and caring for business customers (ale w jaki sposob, robienia im kawy jak odwiedzali, czy cos innego)
Training 'his' (jego? o kim mowa, jak mowisz ze to robiles, to byles TRAINER) own group of workers,
15.10.2[tel].02. 2014 (napisz tak jak ja wyzej napisalam)
01. Sielankowa Lublin (a postcode?)
Responsibilities:
Guest service , preparation room (nie rozumiem jaki to pokoj byl? czy masz na mysli, preparing rooms?), advising on the selection of food and drinks , taking orders from customers and table service, (czy to bylo Silver service?) preparing accounts (dla kogo? jakie to byly accounts i jak daleko, do Final Accounts?), collecting accounts receivable, accounting for collected food (tego to nie rozumiem, czy to byl 'stock control?), beverages and daily takings, 'taking care of' (jest takie slowo 'promoting', tutaj by pasowalo) the good image of the company.
....Ja napisalabym to wszystko jasniej, nowe responsibility w nowej linijce...)
01.03.2014-31.05.2014
Business Development Center IRB Sp. 'Z. Ooo' (tak sie tego nie pisze, niw rob takich bledow)
Responsibilities:
- Telephone business contacts (z kim? musisz dokladniej napisac)
- creating data bases (ale czego (clients?)
- Signing 'contracts paid' (zla kolejnosc slow) (czy byles 'authorised signatory...wtedy' authorised signatory to contracts)
- 'Taking care of' (promoting albo promotion of) the good image of the company.
.... the recruitment proces (slowo jest process)

Napisz to jeszcze raz, z moimi poprawkami. Tutaj musisz sie 'sprzedac' i pokazac wszystko co umiesz i co ktos moze wykorzystac.(a to, ze umiesz Office, nie jest za bardzo zachwycajace, mozna ...Competent/Excellent user of Microsoft Office packages, wyglada lepiej jak ..skills: Microsoft office)
Cytat: piotr.bogucki1990
Agnieszka Pyś
September 2009- May 2012
JAN ZAMOYSKI SECONDARY SCHOOL,ZAMOŚĆ, POLAND.LAW PROFILE

-Microsoft Office - ACCESS TEŻ? JAKI POZIOM EXCELA?

-Polish-native

NIEPOTRZEBNE

Date of birth: 06/09/1990
NIE PISZE SIĘ JUŻ TEGO

Education
10,2009-09,2015
Catholic University of Lublin (KUL) to them. John Paul II, Lublin,
Faculty: Faculty of Humanities CZY TE FACULTY MA ZNACZENIE NA STANOWISKU NA KTORE APLIKUJESZ?
Field: International Relations (default mode). UŻYTECZNA INFORMACJA DLA REKRUTERA?

Secondary School. Names of Tadeusz Kosciuszko in Hrubieszów, Poland

OVB financial company Allianz Poland
Warsaw, ul. Rydgiera 21a, 01-793 Warsaw

01. Sielankowa Lublin

Languages
-English :intermedia te
-Russian: Pre-intermediate BEZ ZNACZENIA
-Polish-native