Streszczenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1-30 z 38
poprzednia |
Witam, własnymi siłami spróbowałem przetłumaczyć streszczenie do pracy magisterskiej. Bardzo proszę, żeby ktoś rzucił na to okiem, z góry dziękuję :)

The thesis contains four chapters. The first one includes profile of blogosphere as a social phenomenom, it is also devoted to the ways of creating image on the internet and reflections on the exhibitionism in the blogosphere.

The second chapter is about interactions in the blogosphere. The phenomenom of hating was described and the language of fashion blogs was characterised. This part is also devoted to the issue of false identities.

The third chapter includes reflections on promotion and marketing in the blogosphere.

The purpose of the fourth part is to characterise several fashion bloggers' advertising campaigns and it contains the analysis of content with respect to values conveyed there and to the world presented there.
edytowany przez tonepl: 05 lip 2016
...characterises the blogosphere as...
...also describes how Internet users create their images... and reflects on exhibitionism...
online hate
czas terazniejszy, bo 'was described' oznacza, ze przed Twoja praca juz to opisano
includes = zawiera w sobie to, ale zawiera jeszcze cos innego, o czym nie piszesz. Uzyj np. presents
...of campaign content....

Jejku, żeby wszyscy pisali po angielsku na tym poziomie!
zamiast 'images' może 'online images' a nawet 'online personas'
Bardzo dziękuję!! :)
phenomenom
Po mojej korekcie wygląda to tak:

The thesis contains four chapters. The first one includes a blogosphere profile as a social phenomenom. It also shows the ways of creating images on the Internet and reflections on exhibitionism in a blogosphere.

The second chapter is about interactions in a blogosphere. There is a phenomenom of hating described in it as well as the language of fashion blogs.. This part also describes the issue of false identities.

The third chapter includes reflections on promotion and marketing in a blogosphere.

The purpose of the fourth part is to characterise several fashion bloggers' advertising campaigns. It contains an analysis of blog contents with respect to values conveyed there and to a world presented there.
@Eng-Pol - jeszcze nie ten poziom.
Cytat: mg
@Eng-Pol - jeszcze nie ten poziom.

Maybe. I've tried to help but your comment about it is not encouraging me. Do you always discourage people in such a way? If "yes", that's not nice.
Ale czego ty oczekujesz? Przychodzisz tu, ignorujesz poprawki zasugerowane przez kogoś innego, wprowadzasz własne, do tego gorsze. Mamy ci pogratulować odwagi?
@Eng-Pol
albo ja nauczę czegoś Ciebie, albo Ty mnie.
Zacznij od wytłumaczenia, dlaczego i'include' jest lepsze od moich propozycji oraz dlaczego np. 'there is... described' jest lepsze od 'it describes' itp.
Widzę, że popełniłam duży błąd rejestrując się na tym portalu. Sami profesorowie z Oxfordu, wszystko wiedzący i nieomylni, istne alfy i omegi, więc nic tu po mnie.
przecież w innym wątku podziękowałaś za wskazanie dwóch rzeczy,o których nie wiedziałaś. Bez rejestracji nadal tkwiłabyś w błędzie.
Cytat: Eng-Pol
Widzę, że popełniłam duży błąd rejestrując się na tym portalu. Sami profesorowie z Oxfordu, wszystko wiedzący i nieomylni, istne alfy i omegi, więc nic tu po mnie.

prawda boli.....?
The thesis 'contains' Ja tego slowa tutaj nie lubie, contains daje mi znac ze cos sie w czyms miesci, tutaj chodzi o cos innego, slowo 'comprises' jest wg mnie o wiele lepsze) four chapters. The first 'one' (wg mnie niepotrzebne slowo) 'includes' (to jest zle slowo, wg mnie (ale co ja moge wiedziec?) slowo 'illustrates, describes' o wiele wiecej przekazuje to lepiej) a blogosphere profile as a social phenomenom. It also shows 'the' (niepotr) ways of creating images on the Internet and reflections on exhibitionism in a blogosphere.

The second chapter is 'about' (to jest za niskie slowo, nigdy a nigdy w powaznym tekscie tego nie znajdziesz...'shows') interactions in a blogosphere. 'There is' (niepotr) 'a' (tutaj jest zle, bo powinno byc THE) phenomenom of hating IS described 'in it' (calkowicie niepotr) as well as the language of fashion blogs.. This part also 'describes' (ja tu dalabym inne slowo) the issue of false identities.

The third chapter 'includes' (dalabym inne slowo, np concentrates on') reflections 'on' (ja tu dalabym 'in the area of) promotion and marketing in a blogosphere.

The purpose of the fourth part is to characterise 'several' (to znaczy dokladnie ile, 5, 25, 55? trzeba troche lepiej) fashion bloggers' advertising campaigns. It contains an analysis of blog contents with respect to values conveyed 'there' (niepotr slowo) and to a (tutaj ja dalabym 'imaginary, unreal, - cos takiego) world presented there.

Tyle ode mnie, ale jak widzimy, sa inni ktorzy wiedza lepiej.....(nie wiem dokladnie na czym ich cala ta mysl polega....ale...)
'phenomenom' naprawdę jest takie słowo?
Cytat: Aaric
'phenomenom' naprawdę jest takie słowo?

nie, takie slowo nie istnieje, po prostu przeoczylam. Ale dobrze, ze mnie pilnujesz....
Cytat:
The third chapter 'includes' (dalabym inne slowo, np concentrates on')

Tak, albo np. : the third chapter is devoted to / gives the account of ../ sheds more light on ..
edytowany przez Robbertoxx: 07 lip 2016
'shed more light on' nie pasuje
Cytat:
'shed more light on'

Why's that ?? to throw a light would fit in it ? I just meant idiom at the end of it :)
edytowany przez Robbertoxx: 07 lip 2016
zbyt przenośne jak na tekst formalny
Cytat:
zbyt przenośne jak na tekst formalny

Now I see ;)
Cytat: tonepl
Witam, własnymi siłami spróbowałem przetłumaczyć streszczenie do pracy magisterskiej. Bardzo proszę, żeby ktoś rzucił na to okiem, z góry dziękuję :)

The thesis contains four chapters...

This looks like an attempt at writing an overview of content.

Putting aside the English language issues, in this overview I can’t see any references to the key parts of the paper that must be referred to in a content overview; the reader might want to know where to find

[*] background information (what we know, how things are today: this is where you started)
[*] purpose of the study (why you did what you did)
[*] focus of the paper (what is your special interest in all of this, matters that you decided to ponder)
[*] your observations and conclusions

Whoever is going to read your thesis will read the abstract, introduction, and conclusion chapters first—most likely in this order—before delving into the main body of the text. Most of thesis readers never last past the abstract if it’s inconsiderate of the reader.

The thesis abstract can be the most important piece of writing that you will ever do in your life time. You’d better start from scratch.
This will be ok after my corrections. There is absolutely no need to grind someone down when they are trying their best. At one time, I thought same as you, that the extract should be written in the way you suggest, but the requirement in Polish thesi (plural of thesis) is much lower.
Cytat: terri
This will be ok after my corrections (...) but the requirement in Polish thesi (plural of thesis) is much lower.

What you are saying is preposterous. Shame on you.

This paper will try to…

In Chapter 1 I summarize the current… Those theories are contradictory...differences are impossible to reconcile...motivated me to...

I will describe the basic principles of … in Chapter 2. I will also attempt to redefine...

I will argue that … in Chapter 3.

Chapter 4 is a collection of evidence in support of my claims …

Chapter 5 sums up my conclusions …and posits an alternative understanding of the role that...

My critique of the prevalent view of... can be found in Chapter 6.

In Chapter 7, I propose ..... the outstanding issues that should be studied...for a better understanding of...
>>>What you are saying is preposterous. Shame on you.
As I believe that (up to today) Poland is a free country, I am entitled to my opinion. You may not agree with me, but that does not give you any rights to criticize me.
Prześlij najpierw wersję w języku polskim, dopiero wtedy będzie można zaproponować właściwe tłumaczenie.

Myślę, że od tego powinniśmy zacząć.
Widzę tu sporo błędów, nie tylko gramatycznych.
Cytat:
As I believe that (up to today) Poland is a free country

I'm afraid it stands still as not entirely free . After all, we were milked for too long by our 'Big Brother' to our east once the Second World War ended . Sadly , Marshal's plan was masterminded to bailout Germany not us. We fought the hardest, but afterwards were gifted with too little and finally , we got under USSR's wings .
edytowany przez Robbertoxx: 09 lip 2016
Quite apart from anything else , yet geopolitics does matter here,..we have always been sandwitched between two relatively powerful and mighty neighbours . Pity that not so many people going into politics are willing to take it for real . End up, I'm done - I'm not the ministry of defence adviser :)
edytowany przez Robbertoxx: 09 lip 2016
Bardzo dziękuję wszystkim za pomoc, powiem szczerze, że sam jestem w 2 klasie liceum, a tłumaczenie robiłem dla mojej siostry ciotecznej. Teraz już wiem, że w takich sprawach, trzeba się zwrócić do profesjonalistów, takich jak Wy. Jestem pod ogromnym wrażeniem waszych umiejętności, jeszcze raz dziękuję serdecznie za okazaną pomoc.
Źle, że siostra się nie wysiliła sama.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1-30 z 38
poprzednia |

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Mógłby ktoś przetłumaczyć proszę