Prośba o sprawdzenie korespondencji

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Poniżej moja odpowiedź do klienta z ebay . Wszelkie uwagi/zauważone błędy mile widziane
Hi
I am very sorry for my so late response. I've just notice your message on my ebay account and haven't received
notification on my email. The trainers has been sold out but if you will find anything you are interested in just let me know. You can pay for any item by paypal on our email address ..... . More products you can find at our online shop www.... . If you choose sth we will give you price in euro and calculate postage and then you can simply pay us by paypal and we will send your order to your address.
Best Regards
np, for responding so late lub for a delayed response
in ... account
The trainers has been sold out
if you will find anything ELSE you are interested in just let me know.
More products you can find SZYK at our online shop AT www....
+ inne błędy;)
edytowany przez Aaric: 16 lip 2016
Hi
I am very sorry for a delayed response. I've just notice your message in my ebay account and haven't received
notification on my email. The trainers have been sold out but if you find anything else you are interested in just let me know. You can pay for any item by paypal on our email address ..... . You can find more products in our online shop at www.... . If you choose sth we will give you price in euro and calculate postage and then you can simply pay us by paypal and we will send your order to your address.
Best Regards
I've just notice - gramatyka
sth - tego chyba nie zrozumieją
edytowany przez labtes: 17 lip 2016
'Hi' (ja cos zaczynam nie za bardzo lubiec to slowo, moze ...Good morning byloby lepsze)
I am very sorry for a delayed response.(Mozna tez napisac...Please accept my apologies for not replying sooner). I've just 'notice' (tutaj trzeba cvzasownika czasu przeszlygo simple a nie rzeczownika) your message in my ebay account and (ja dodalabym 'I') haven't received (tutaj brakuje slowa, albo 'any' albo 'a') notification on my email.
If you choose sth we will give you (tutaj brakuje przedimka 'the', albo nawet 'a') price in euro and calculate (brak przedimka) postage and then you can simply pay us by paypal and we will send your order to your address.
Dear Sir / Madam albo Dear buyer? Dear ebayer?
I am very sorry for a delayed response. I've just noticed your message in my ebay account and I haven't received
a notification on my email. The trainers have been sold out but if you find anything else you are interested in just let me know. You can pay for any item by paypal on our email address ..... . You can find more products in our online shop at www.... . If you choose something particular we will give you a price in euro and calculate a postage price . After that you can simply pay us by paypal and we will send the order to your address.
Best Regards
imo, price in euroS
Dzięki za pomoc - może sprawdzimy kolejny mail wysłany o innego klienta?
Dear Sir / Madam
There is the last one pair of size 43 left and they sell very quickly
Can give a price 89+postage if you by by email instead of ebay
Than you can simply pay me by paypal and send your delivery address
If you want to buy on ebay I will pay a fee for ebay and for paypal so can't change the price
These trainers are only in limited quantity
Best regards
There is the last ONLY one pair of size 43 left and they IT WILL sell very quickly
Can give a price 89+postage if you by by email instead of ebay NIE WIEM JAKI TU KONTEKST
Than you can simply pay me by paypal and send your delivery address ??
If you want to buy on ebay I will pay a fee for ebay and for paypal so can't change the price TO TEŻ ???
These trainers are only in limited quantity
Can give a price 89+postage if you by by email instead of ebay
Nie wolno sprzedawać artykułów ogłaszanych na eBay pomijając eBay. Jak cię złapią to dadzą ci bana.
(jeżeli o to w tym zdaniu biega)
Dzięki
właśnie chodziło mi o to że zamawiając poprzez ebay są prowizje ebay i paypala również i że nie mogę dać lepszej ceny . Co do proponowania poza ebay to podobnie jest na allegro że jest zakaz oferowania sprzedaży poza serwisem ale myślę że jakieś kilkadziesiąt razy proponowałem to w mailach i często tak się kończyło że klient kupił taniej poza allegro. Wydaje mi się że nikt się nie będzie skarżył do ebay za taką propozycję a chyba wglądu w korespondencję nie mają chociaż w wysłanych wiadomościach w panelu jakby ktoś chciał to by pewnie sprawdził . sam nie wiem
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Mógłby ktoś przetłumaczyć proszę

»

Pomoc językowa