kto pomoże sprawdzić błędy?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
La Spezia is a quite large town on the north-west coast of Italy, in the Liguria region. Located midway between Genua and Pisa and near the Cinque Terre National Park it is a perfect place for holiday destination.
La Spezia doesn't look very impressive at first glace. The town seems to be dormant with its incestuous inhabitants. But this place offers a lot of attraction.
There is many interesting places in La Spezia to visit, for example medieval Castle of San Giorgio, modern Cathedral, by many people called 'speceship' because of its round shape or an enormous fountain in front of the city Hall, illuminated by million ligsts in the evening.
La Spezia is famous for its unique ligurian cuisine. The are a lot of restaurants where you can taste many delicious local dishes.
But the most important thing of La Spezia is its location near Cinque Terre, the ammazing, full of colours villages on the ligurian coast. You can arrive ther by train in fifteen minutes from L aSpezia and enjoy the warm clear sea and small beaches hidden between green hills.
La Spezia is the ideal location for everyone who want to see very famous praces like coast of Ligurian Sea, but prefer to stay in a quiet town, without crowds of turists.
kazirodczy mieszkańcy?
"there IS many interesting places"?
incestous w znaczeniu zamknięta społeczność. Jak to lepiej powiedzieć?
a poza tym ok? bo miałam wątpliwości co do "But the most important thing of La Spezia is its location near Cinque Terre, THE(?) ammazing, full of colours villages on the ligurian coast."
I co do "crowds of turists" - chodzi mi o tłumy turystów. OK?
a poza tym ok? ja naliczyłem przynajmniej 5 literówek
Cytat: Lighea
But this place offers a lot of attraction.
La Spezia is the ideal location for everyone who want to see very famous praces

Czy te zdania są poprawne?
Dzięki. Takie jeszcze pytanko: Jak powiedzieć sklepy z włoską modą? italian fashion shops?
light jest niepoliczalne? Jak powiedzieć milion świateł? (fontanna oświetlona milionem świateł)
million lights
jest światlo jako zjawisko fizyczne (niepoliczalne) i światło z konkretnego źródła, których może być wiele.
no i jeszcze tłumy turystów. crowds of turists jest ok?
Dziękuję mg. a co ze sklepami z włoska modą i tłumami turystów?
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Brak wkładu własnego