Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
61-67 z 67
| następna
Twoje tlumaczenia moijej serii przykaldwo
sa ok, ale avoid = uniknac

powyzej
he might be hurt = on moze byc zraniony
po prostu nie łapę tego bezokolicznika czasu przeszłego np. to have taken

nie ma tego u nas w jezyku i ciezko mi sobie wyobrazić jak mam to zastosowac w zdaniu i kiedy to zrobić, w tym mam całą trudność.
As far as the beginning of the thread regarding big.f00t is concerned, he of course, had made a mistake and was laughed at afterwards. Quite common on this forum, I'd reckon. Some people from the forum seem to mock at those who made a blunder and they're flawless. Everybody has the right to make a mistake. It's part of learning, isn't it?

EDIT: Greetings to Labtes, engee and terri. :-)
edytowany przez dave_freak: 05 mar 2017
Cytat: dave_freak
As far as the beginning of the thread regarding big.f00t is concerned, he of course, had made a mistake and was laughed at afterwards. Quite common on this forum, I'd reckon. Some people from the forum seem to mock at those who made a blunder and they're flawless. Everybody has the right to make a mistake. It's part of learning, isn't it?

he, of course, made a mistake and ...
people on the forum seem to mock those who make blunders and they're flawless (so those who make blunders are flawless? I don't think that's what you meant :-))
To err is human, to forgive divine.....:-)
He was not laughed at because he made a mistake...read all his posts from the beginning of his time on this forum.

Cytat: zielonosiwy

he, of course, made a mistake and ...
people on the forum seem to mock those who make blunders and they're flawless (so those who make blunders are flawless? I don't think that's what you meant :-))

Cytat: terri
To err is human, to forgive divine.....:-)
He was not laughed at because he made a mistake...read all his posts from the beginning of his time on this forum.

Zamiast odpowiedzieć na moje zapytanie w poście u góry to tylko trollujecie po angielsku.... Wasze komentarze nie maja nic wspólnego z moim postem zaczynającym ten wątek.
Zamiast udzielić odowiedzi na konkretne pytanie to zrobiliście z tego wątku jakąś opiniotwórczą dyskusję.
edytowany przez matilda555: 05 mar 2017
If you can't stand the heat - get out of the kitchen.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
61-67 z 67
| następna

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Studia za granicą