Wypracowanie (bardzo proszę o pomoc)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dzień dobry :)
Czy mogłabym prosić o sprawdzenie i korektę wypracowania. Temat to wymarzone wakacje (czas przyszły). Wkleję go poniżej.

My dream holidays for sure I'll spend in the many counties. This will be something like a tour but no exactly. I like adventure holidays, but sometimes I prefer sunbathing on the beach, so I think, this will be something like "in the morning - tennis on the court or running, next sunbathing and swimming in the sea, and after dinner for example walk or little trip.
I taking this will be in Spain or Croatia, but this will be just week, maybe two weeks. I hope, on this vacations I'll try for example paragliding or even scuba diving.
On my dream holidays I must to go to the camp, and spent some time with friends. It will be camp in Austria next to the Lake Ossiach in the mountains. On this camp I'll be go cycling, go swimming, play volleyball and football.
When I'll come back, I'll spent a few days in my house, but I'll use this time for example to go skating, swimming and maybe I'll try something like aerobics.
I must to travel so ill go to the many Polish city's like Gdansk, Sopot, Warszawa, Wroclaw and many others. I'll see many castles, theme parks, monuments and motorways. I think I'll end my dream vacations by cruise liner trip. If not this I'll do something crazy. Maybe get on to the tram 6 and ul go all the route.
Zaznaczyłem niektóre byki. W lukach brak słowa.
My dream holidays for sure I'll spend in the many counties. This will be something like a tour but no exactly. I like adventure holidays, but sometimes I prefer sunbathing on the beach, so I think, this will be something like "in the morning - tennis on the court or running, next sunbathing and swimming in the sea, and after dinner for example ___ walk or little trip.
I taking this will be in Spain or Croatia, but this will be just ___ week, maybe two weeks. I hope, on this vacations I'll try for example paragliding or even scuba diving.
On my dream holidays I must to go to the camp, and spent some time with friends. It will be ___ camp in Austria next to the Lake Ossiach in the mountains. On this camp I'll be go cycling, go swimming, play volleyball and football.
When I'll come back, I'll spent a few days in my house, but I'll use this time for example to go skating, swimming and maybe I'll try something like aerobics.
I must to travel so ill go to the many Polish city's like Gdansk, Sopot, Warszawa, Wroclaw and many others. I'll see many castles, theme parks, monuments and motorways. I think I'll end my dream vacations by cruise liner trip. If not this I'll do something crazy. Maybe get on to the tram 6 and ul go all the route.

« 

Nauka języka

»

Pomoc językowa